Reliance Broadband Connection / broadband connection

1 India Review updated:

my self prince kumar.i live in mohali. my room address is "209, phase-3A, mohali, punjab"i had submitted our document and money [ Rs 550.00 ] for broadband internet connection to mr.sunil kumar, his phone no.is [protected] and another person i don't his name but his mobile no. is [protected] on last friday [protected]).but till date now they not give
any responce and when i am try to call him then they do not receive my call and not give any responce .

Thanks& Regards

prince kumar upadhyay

A1 technology Pvt.Ltd.

chandigarh, punjab

mobile no.--[protected]

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

Vi
  4th of Oct, 2008

dear reliance broadband means trouble...10 paise bachane ke liye 10 rs kho doge...

Ki
  22nd of Jul, 2011

Dear sir/medam,

please request to you for telephone complain no.1157227807-dt.04/07/11, 1107630161-dt.07/07/11, 1107630161-dt.13/07/11, IVR 1107630161, pl.solve my dead telephone problem.

shreyes bright bars

Reliance Broadband connection - Denied Billing Service
Reliance
India

Hi,

I have an Reliance WiMax Broadband connection with BAN#100000110361473. I had been receiving the hard copy bills and verify with my personal data counter and pay my bills on time till, September'2009. Now the trouble is my bills are not reaching me after the said month and when the due date of the bills are near, I get quiet lots of message threatening me to pay or face the disconnect, Im least bothered about.
Why the heck am I being denied this service, I tried to reach the responsible persons at the Whitefield Reliance office, who turned out to be irresponsible and not to be fit in the Customer Care Service. When I enquired them about the delivery of the bills, they blurted out saying the bill had been delivered at the mentioned billing address. If I had received it why should I lie or deny paying it. Is this a way to swindle money from the customer?

I would like to know if any responsible person in Reliance every get to read this or is this space just for the rants alone?

-Balaji.

Mu
  17th of May, 2010
Reliance Broadband connection - urs callcenter giving mi wrong information
murlidhar loya
India

dear sir,
i m murlidhar loya log in id is-393742990704 using ur broadnet since last 1 year, therefor yesterday i was call to ur customer care bcoz of my late payment details, and thr was a issu also tht my cheque was rejected so my net facility was dissconnected by ur system, so tht i was called to ur callcenter i was talk with mr.govinda he told me tht if u pay atleast 1787.35 rs will service will restart, as per his instruction i paid 1790 rs (recipt no-s166007776), then i again call to ur customer care n ask when my net will start, then thr was a person who is superior, he told me tht we cant giv u ours representatives complaint no, i just asked him why u / ur co.gives me falls information, then he said u can do wht u want we do not take complaints of our representative
so pls take sum action on this
u can contact me on my email id :- aloya15@gmail.com