[Resolved] Regus Group / rental agreement - regus didn't, cancel bullies business owners & entrepreneurs

5 Beverly Hills, CA, United States

I've been a tenant for two years with Regus in Beverly Hills and recommended it to my fellow entrepreneurs, I had multiple offices and I was always paying on time as agreed all this time. After the first year I requested from the manager that all the offices to go on a month to month basis, unfortunately they didn't cancel all my offices and some offices auto renew for another year. When I gave them a proper notice over 30 days that I wanted to leave, they bullied me and said that they will ruin my credit and will take me to creditors. I'll never ever rent from them again. I'm just a small business owner, trying to do things right. then I found out they tag all of those extra fees, like exit fees, cleaning, business continuity? This is sad to see the abuse they are doing to small business, and how they are taking advantage of business owners and entrepreneurs.

• Resolution statement

• Regus Group Customer Care's Response, Aug 24, 2018

Dear Mrisrael,
    We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy and apologise for any confusion which may have been caused.
    We take renewals very seriously and great care in communicating how the process works. Furthermore, it’s our goal to make this an efficient yet very simple process for all our customers.
    If for any reason this easy process doesn’t work for you, then we deeply apologise.
    Prior to any renewal, our customers receive courtesy reminder emails, ensuring you are kept informed at all times and never taken by surprise. These emails provide several options on price, term, and the possibility to end the agreement if required.
    Once your agreement has renewed, we will confirm it but if anything isn’t to your satisfaction we will still offer additional options if we hear from you quickly after the event.
    Please note that it is always worth checking your contact details are up to date on www.myregus.com, where you can check the status of your account at any time. You also have the option to amend or end your agreement through your online account.
    We would like to assist you but haven’t been able to identify your account. Could you please contact us at account.[protected]@regus.com with your company name and/or reference number (as stated on your invoices)?
    We look forward to receiving more information from you.
    Many thanks.