Regis Salon / Highlights Gone Bad

Smart Style
West Bend
I recently walked into my local Walmat and decided to get some blonde hightlights added to my already light brown hair. I have this process done in the past at high end salons, as well as, local walk-in places. I've never had an experience quite like I had the other day. After getting in the chair the stylist asked what I would like done. I asked her to just add some blonde highlights to my hair. I wouldn't have noticed the amount of foil she used over my entire head because I have very thick hair. When it came to her putting me under a dryer she said that it would be about 20 min. I sat there for about 10 min. before she did another lady's haircut. She walked back by me afterwards, and thinking she was going to check one or two of the foils, like everyone else has ever done, she grabbed her coat to go outside and smoke a cigarette. I knew at this point I had been there for some time. I would have to say 30 minutes or so judging from the time on my cell. She finally came back in and rinsed my hair and combed through the nappy mess. She blowed dried it slightly and asked if that was dry enough(what?) so I said sure because I was already annoyed with my second class service. I left the salon after paying $83.00 for the color and $10.00 for a very undeserved tip. I normally tip more, but I couldn't believe the service at that point. I got home only to look at my hair a little closer. My hair is no longer brown with blonde highlights, but rather blonde with some evidence that I once had had lt. brown hair. The evidence that I'm referring to, would be the 1/2in-3/4in roots all over my head. The girl got no where near my scalp and one of these chunks of roots just so happens to be smack dab in the middle of my head right where my part is. I'm so incredibly disgusted with how much I paid for such a botched job and now I'm fearful to go back and get it fixed or to go to another salon and have to pay full price for what I wanted originally. I'm so pissed!!!

N  28th of Apr, 2009 by
Why on earth would you tip someone, for the most awful service? That makes no sense

Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management Logo Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management
9720 Wilshire Boulevard, 6th floor