Regions Bank — stealing money from college kids
Each summer my son, who is enrolled at U of A, comes home. Each time time he returns to school and has his first paycheck, Regions has changed his account from a free student account to a regular account and drained his balance for 'inactive fees" over the summer. This year, today actually, they closed his account this time.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Tuscaloosa, ALTook his balance he had in his account and told him he would need to open another account to cash his check, as he did not have a 'relationship' with the bank. He told them to have nice day and pound sand where the sun doesn't shine. When will the gov't do something about real issues? Is Regions so hard up for twenty bucks they have to steal from college kids? I will never use their services, I will encourgae people I know not to use their services, and I hope anyone who reads this never uses their services. So while Regions pounds sand, I can only hope they choke on it too.
More Regions Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Regions Bank - scam and abuse! 
- Regions Bank - atm deposit not applied to account 
- Regions Bank - account closure for no reason 
- Regions Bank Credit Card / FIA Card Services - added unauthorized charges! 
- Regions Bank - notarized lien release letter 
- Regions Bank - representatives at branch
- Fia Card Services Regions bank - unethical, lying, no customer response
- Regions Financial Corporation - trust
- Regions Financial Corporation - unauthorized transaction
- Regions Bank - courtesy, but for whom?