Regional passport office-Jaipur / deleyed passport from-jaipur, rpo

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir,
I have applied for a minior passport through tatkal scheme of my son with all the geniune documents with satification of passport officer on counter no.6 at regional passport office Jaipur on dated:8/12/2008 in presence of my self, my wife and my son in front of the passport officer counter no.6 we paid the fee 2100 IRS.and the officer is promise to us it will ready within 1 week we will send by post in your address.for your kind ref:the FILE NO.M000912.Applied on 08/02/2008, applicant date of birth-24/11/2008 Name-Ishant Sharma Under TATKAL SCHEME.till to day on 26/04/2008 we did't receve the passport also my wife again went the passport office on date:11/04/2008 to file the enquirey form with stamp duty IRS.10/And they again promise to her we will check and still no reply.please note that the passport is ready from date:12/02/2008 on the system but till date not despetch.kindly explain this is the service of Tatkal Scheme.please enter the above subject matter i, m very thakful to you if its not repied in future to anyone.still i, m awaitting the passport if you can solve the problame.thanka/regards, sksharma-kuwait

Comments

• Ak
      24th of May, 2008

Hi,

This is Akshu . This is the file no JPRW02016607 of my passport..I am applied on 2007 May. All the formalities are completed. Police verification is also done but till now i did not get my passport.

Please tell me the status .. Should I applied for new passport or my possport is done..

Your's sincerely,

Akshu Singhal

21st of Jul, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I had sent my passport for renewal in the year 2006 but still i am awaiting to receive it. My passport no. is G-960971. Kindly advise me whether I should go for a fresh passport or you will take the action to renew the same and send me.
    Manprakash Prajapati,
    P.O. Salasar, Distt. Churu, Tah.Sujangarh, Rajasthan 331-506

• Ga
      26th of Oct, 2008

Hi,
    I applied for renewal of my passport (which had expired a month ago) in sep07, Despite numerous follow-ups i did not rcv my passport till Aug08.. finally i wrote & spoke to chief passport officer who was totally allof of all the mis-management in his office and did not seemed interested at all to help. Obviously he gets his share from touts.

I went on forwarding and escalating this issue to Delhi office and finally they issued me a passport however, instead of renewing my passport.. they issued me a new passport.

I have again started another round of applications and complaints to get this ractified... I don't know with the kind of apathy that passport officers show towards public.. how long it's gonna take.

23rd of Sep, 2009

TO,
    The passport Officer,
    jaipur.
    sub:applied passport FILE NO : W050876 09 But not received
    dear sir,
    I applied passport date on 04.05.09 my folicy no is w050876, when I saw my status at computer scerene as police report is clean & send me to date 21.08.09
    .ut now status seen rest any data please send me my passport immediatly please .
    thanks

• Ha
      5th of Oct, 2009

TO,
    The passport Officer,
    jaipur.
    sub:applied passport FILE NO : W015480-09 But not received
    dear sir,
    I applied passport date on 24.07.09 my folicy no is w015480, All the formalities are completed. Police verification is also done but till now i did not get my passport.
    Thanks,