Regional Passport Office, Hyderabad / police enquiry not yet received

1 India Review updated:

file ref. a301430
name:swetha bala chandramohan
application date :06/03/08
grievance:sir ihave applied for a passport in vijayawada. I am doing my mba in hyderabad and staying in the college hostel. police enquiry in vijayawada is done on 28/03/08, but still I have not received police enquiry here in hyderabad. please arrange and send for the police enquiry.

Comments

• Sy
      25th of Aug, 2008

Respected Sir,

My File No;Z509418.
    Date: 29-9-07

I applied the passport in hyderbad. till know i didnot received my passport. Police enquiry two times cleared with ourt any problem. Please send the passport as soon as possible.

Thanks
    &
    Regards

8th of Sep, 2008

I applied for the passport in hyderbad. Till now i didnot received my passport. Police enquiry has been
    cleared. Status enquiry showing that police enquiry not yet recieved. please check the regrading the same.
    Malkireddy.M

• Na
      19th of Sep, 2008

I applied for the passport nov-2007. Till now i didnot received my passport. Police enquiry has been
    Thanks&Regards.
    fileno: a210845-07

• Na
      19th of Sep, 2008

My File No: a210845-07

• Si
      22nd of Sep, 2008

sir,
    my police enquiry has been cleared . they gave new file number w712188. i went to passport office they told that u will get on 19 sep bcause your despatch date is on 19 sep .but till now i didnt received my passport .kindly requsting you to send my passport as early as possible

• Ri
      24th of Sep, 2008

applied for the passport in hyderbad. Till now i didnot received my passport. Police enquiry has been cleared on dated 2nd sept. 08. Status enquiry showing that police enquiry not yet recieved. please check the regrading the same.

• Sy
      26th of Sep, 2008

i applied for passport 3 months before till now the enquiry says that police report has not been recieved what should i do

• Mo
      9th of Nov, 2008

hi dis is raza here, my file reference number is w67048308.i appled for a passport on 27/8/2008.the police enquiry had been taken without any problem but still i didnt got ma passport ..in the status enquiry it shows dat police report has not been recieved.please take an action and give ma passport as soon as possible ... thankingyou. MOHD RAZA ABBAS

• Sr
      12th of Nov, 2008

I have applied for the fresh passport in the month of sep last year. till now i have not receid the passport

pls advice me.

• Kh
      12th of Nov, 2008

Respected sir.
    My wife Asfiya Naseem has applied for the fresh passport on 31-8-2007. The File # A095206 - 07 last year. Till now we have not received the passport. Sir i and my wife has attened the adalat 5 times all the time the passport officer told that all the reports are fine and the passport will dispatch in a week of time. Then the status also changed and it shown me that the passport will dispatch on 19 Sep 08. I was very happy at that time and after 10 days it shown me this status It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time.
    Sir i am working in abroad and i want to call my family. To take the visa my company is asking me the passport copy of my wife.

Heance i request you to dispatch the passport as soon as possible.

Thanking YOu,

Khaja Moin

• Sr
      24th of Nov, 2008

Passports / PCCs whatever we apply in passport office, which is fairly ok now compared to earlier problems of corruption and slow work. But if the enquiry goes to police dept./intelligence dept. there starts the prb.

I have given less tips and never like to bribe... the guy mentioned incomplete as they occupy in the house 6 months only, when i applied for passport. Recently when we applied for PCC for self and my wife, they said mine is incomplete so it takes one week but for my wife, they said they will despatch on 21st nov itself (applied on 19th) v felt happy. But as of now we didnt receive either enq. or passports...

anybody is there to eridicate bribe system and slow work.. our medicals fnshd.

• Vi
      3rd of Dec, 2008

Respected sir,
    My File No. is HYDW60447608.

Sir i have submitted my file on 7-10-08 till now police enquiry is not completed. I have an exam which needs the passport proof so what should i do inorder to get my passport fastly.

Please respond to my query

15th of Mar, 2009

I had applied for fresh passport on 20.12.2008 i had red the police enquiry but i didnt got my passport yet,
    my file no. is Z 608519 Mannam Sreedhar babu.

please give me the status of my passport.

• Am
      12th of May, 2009

I have applied my passport on 25th feburary, 2009. here my file no is w251396/09, I just wanted to know my passpord status as I had visited to special branch hyderabad city police... as I have completed my police verification so till when my passport will be dispatched and when I will receve it
    Sb. no;rsw12922 and the out ward no;70 serial n0;1 date of dispatch;4may 2009
    Please take an action and give ma passport as soon as possible thanking you khaja meraj uddin

23rd of May, 2009

Respected sir,
    My fille no: hydw67489509 for which police enquiry had been taken with out any problem. status enquiry showing police enquiry not yet received. ihave an exam scheduled on 30th of may 2009which needsthe passport number and proof, so what should I do in order to take my passport fast.
    Sabata aman nader

• Ra
      14th of Jun, 2009

File no:a230887-08
    Applied date:15-07-08

Respected sir,
    I applied for the passport in vijayawada. till now I didnot received my passport. police enquiry not cleared, status enquiry showing that police enquiry not yet recieved. please check the regrading the same.
    Rajesh

• Ji
      7th of Jul, 2009

Applied for the passport in hyderabad. till now I didn't received my passport. police inquiry has been
    Cleared. status inquiry showing that police enquiry not yet received. please check the regrading the same.
    Jitender sharma

• Su
      20th of Jul, 2009

File no:hyd-w253151-09

Respected sir,

I applied for passport in hyderabad on 30-05-09. police enquiry has completed on 01-06-09 with out any problem. but till passport didn't get.in status information it is showing as police enquiry not yet received. we require the passport quickly. what we have to do? please check once.
    Thanks®ards,
    Gummalla surekha

• Md
      6th of Oct, 2009

Dear ppo - you people speciallay clerks at counters are doing wonderful job. none can point his finger at these clerks who are working under pressure of different type. they are sincere and honest and 99% of them are free from corruption. but one administrative big lapse is the main reason which spoils your efficiency. pp police inquiry reports are already computerised but why the police verification cell of sb hyderbad is sending these police reports by post to rpo when they both are located in the same city? why not it shall be avoided by computerising this information on line? that is passing out of thisinformation to rpo office direct by police sb branch. pl do needful at higher l;evel.

• Ra