regional passport office bangalore / Delay in Passport (/bangalore office)

1 India Review updated:

Hi Sir,

I have been waiting from such a long time to get my passport. My passport file no. BNGB02220910 and date of birth is 10/10/1986. Police file No. 1407/10 and 15 digit file no. is BN02B1002220910. My file submitted to RPO office on 12-11-10. I am keep on getting reminder from my company for the passport. I am really frustrated for this. I need the passport for my company travel purpose. How long i will have to wait for this. I have submitted my passport application form on 28/08/2010 and it has been received by you people on 15/09/2010. Police verification is also done long back. Request you to process the passport request asap. I am getting terminated from the office because of non submission of the passport. Urgent. Any queries please call me at [protected]. Pleasse help me to get my passport as soon as possible.

1. Name : Preetam Roy

Thanks,
Preetam Roy
preetm_roy2007@yahoo.com
Contact : [protected]

Comments

• Pr
      27th of Dec, 2010

no one is taking care of the issue . I complained so many days back and no one has taken any action on that . Its frustrating.

• Pr
      13th of Feb, 2011

i know it's all wasted. Still i did not get my passport.

• Ra
      19th of Apr, 2011

Personal Particulars form - File Reference Number: A02478509 - Application Date: 30/12/09 - Applicant's Name: VIDJEALATCHOUMY - Applicant's Gender: Female - Place of Birth: PONDICHERRY - Applicant's Date of Birth: 12/10/76.
    -----
    It has been ONE YEAR and FOUR MONTHS (i.e. 476 days from the date of application) when I applied for passport in Dec'09 but till so far we have not received my passport. Reference to the application for fresh passport for my wife, Vidjealatchoumy vide File Reference No. A02478509 dated 30th December 2009. I would like to submit the true facts for your kind consideration and necessary action. With reference to the online Passport status, She was asked to resubmit the Proof of address.

Police verification was done on 06/Feb/2010, 20/Feb/2010 and on 21/Feb/2010. Reverification was done on 08/June/2010 and 10/June/2010 due to address proof. As per Madiwala Police record the final report was send to Commissioner office on 17/June/2010. I personnally verified on 18/June/2010 at Madiwala PS through Mr. Eswarappa Ruli and Mr Basha.

I have posted a letter on 14/May/2010 with all copies of necessary address proofs and 3 PP Form. She has also approached Superintendent (Enquiry) on 31/May/2010 but not success. Subsequently, the Office of the RPO, Bangalore vide their letter dated 31/May/2010 requested for personal particulars form, which was submitted to the PRO personally on 01/July/2010. Once again She approached RPO, Bangalore on 12/July/2010, as per the email reply from Mr. Jayaram, ACP Madivala Sub Division Office, stated with Police Commissioner office Sl. No. 19 and G.R. No. 230/10 (Good Report Number) dt. 22/6/2010, but enquiry office does not allowed us to meet Passport Officer. On the other hand Pondicherry Regional Passport Office, verified parament address proof on 11/June/2010. And everytime we've approached we've been asked to submit address proof and a letter from local bank (as address proof) again. On 30/March 2011, I have submitted all copies of proof and paid Rs. 5, 000/-- and received a receipt from RPO, Bangalore. Its now ONE YEAR and FOUR MONTHS (i.e. 476 days from the date of application). I have no idea how long it is going to take.

Could you possibly assist, and if so, could you explain what I am possibly doing wrong, If so, please escalate this request to appropriate person. Kindly help us in getting a passport for her at the earliest and please feel free to contact me on 9901071044.

Sabapathy