RegCure / Product trashed my iTunes Library and cost me thousands of $s
I purchased RegCure and Privacy Controls on 4/13. I ran both products and it erased my iTunes library, games and videos. I have lost thousands of dollars worth of downloads.
I was able to partially recover iTunes files but not all. I didn't realize at the time that the Paretologic programs were doing the erasures so I allowed RegClean to run again...again wiping out my iTunes library.
I am so amazed that a product that has such high marks does this kind of damage.
I am also getting the runaround from the company. I called the [protected] number and they said because I purchased my product through SAFECART they could not help me. They told me to call SAFECART. I called SAFECART and they said I had to go to their tool type in my info and it would tell me how to obtain support. I did that and it pointed me back to Paretologic. I called the phone number listed, [protected]. That number said they werent available even thought it was during their working hours. I was finally able to get through on that line. They have now said they will refund to me but I didn't get a good feeling. I'll post back if the refund comes through.
More RegCure Complaints & Reviews
- ParetoLogic - Fraud and lies 
- Paretologic Regcure - Regcure & SafeCart 
- Pareto Logic File Cure - Invasive Product cannot be Uninstalled 
- RegCure by Paretologic - Bogus software, reports false probems and then does nothing! 
- ParetoLogic - DriverCure and RegCure 
- ParetoLogic - Regcure/paretologic pro
- ParetoLogic - What a nightmare! 
- Paretologic Inc. - PC Health advisor
- ParetoLogic - RegCure Pro
- Pareto Logic - Money back claim