RegCure / almost ruined my pc

I purchased this software online for 29.95. I kept getting a ERROR 43 on my computer and it was related to my graphics card. RegCure promised to not only fix this error, but completely overhaul my entire computer and it would run at lightning fast speed. That was a big, fat lie. After purchasing the software and using it, my computer kept freezing up and I would have to improperly shut it down, it did not fix error 43, my computer ran so slow that I wasn't even sure it was responding at first, AND I could not access the internet...also my antivirus was seriously messed up. It is an unusable product in my opinion and anyone who buys it is really taking their chances. I paid through Paypal and have opened up a dispute. I plan on getting my money back. Regcure almost ruined my pc. Luckily, my brother is a computer geek and was able to get it to work again...and get rid of that blasted software. I would NEVER recommend this product to anyone. Absolutely horrible!!! I hope I get my money back. 29.95 is a lot of money for something unusable.

N  14th of Mar, 2009 by
you're luckier than u think
A  7th of Jan, 2012 by
Regcure BRICKED my computer, it won't even get into the start screen now... I dunno what to do :'(

ParetoLogic Logo ParetoLogic