RegCure / Software corrupted startup files
I purchased RegCure on 5/19/2007 which promised to optimize my system and correct any registry errors. Internet searches always lead to RegCure so I purchased, installed, and utilized the software. Following the next startup an annoying Error 1706 appeared that took considerable effort to clear, it just kept poping up. The error as it turned out was related to my HP printer. RegCure had erroneously disassociated a startup file resulting in the printer software not functioning correctly, in addition to the Error 1706. Finally after uninstalling the printer software the problem was fixed, this took hours to resolve. Finally, to test whether the errors were the result of RegCure, like an idiot, I ran it again and again RegCure found hundreds of registry and other problems, this was following running the program a few time before. I allowed the software to fix the so called problems and the same Error 1706 occurred demonstrating that it was RegCure. Another issue occurred which I don’t know if it was RegCure or not since I was so focused on the initial error was a hang up during startup of Compaq’s Hotkeys. Since I don’t need or use the Hotkeys I deleted from the startup and that issue was solved. Other than these errors and problems I have not noticed any differences in optimization.
I did delete RegCure (no issues since) and sent an email describing the problem and asked for a refund. RegCure responded thanking me for “My Question” ??? I considered my email a statement. As of this moment I have no response but hope to hear something soon from RegCure.
More RegCure Complaints & Reviews
- ParetoLogic - Fraud and lies 
- Paretologic Regcure - Regcure & SafeCart 
- Pareto Logic File Cure - Invasive Product cannot be Uninstalled 
- RegCure by Paretologic - Bogus software, reports false probems and then does nothing! 
- ParetoLogic - DriverCure and RegCure 
- ParetoLogic - Regcure/paretologic pro
- ParetoLogic - What a nightmare! 
- Paretologic Inc. - PC Health advisor
- ParetoLogic - RegCure Pro
- Pareto Logic - Money back claim