Regal Cinemas & Regal Entertainment Group / bill at concession stand
My son and I went to the theater in Sunday, May27th, for the 9:35 pm showing of a quiet place.
We purchased the popcorn combo, 1 extra large soda and 1 candy. I showed the lady the deal in the app for 15% off for that combo. She said she would take it off. It never came off the bill. Also, she charged us for 2 extra sodas that we didn't order. There were only 2 if us. You can see all of this on my Crown account. The bill was 38.00. It should have been 2 less sodas and 15% off. She had trouble doing the order and had to scan my card three times. She said she couldn't figure out how to do the 15% off. She finally said ok, it's all set. I didn't notice that it was too high, as we were just trying to get to the movie on time. I thought about it on the way home and then checked my account. I would appreciate something being done about the over charge for the 2 44oz. sodas we did not order and the 15% off that she should have taken. You can see it all in my account. [protected]. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
More Regal Cinemas & Regal Entertainment Group Complaints & Reviews
- Regal Cinemas - customer service 
- Regal Cinemas - concessions 
- Regal Cinemas - mistreatment 
- Regal Cinemas - movie - baahubali 2
- Regal Cinema Window Advertisement - denied discount
- Regal Cinemas & Regal Entertainment Group - employee/ staff member 
- Regal Cinemas & Regal Entertainment Group - customer service 
- Regal Cinemas - rude/poor management
- Regal Cinemas & Regal Entertainment Group - service 
- Regal Cinemas & Regal Entertainment Group - I was harassed by the whole staff