Reebok Shoes / Sole Pasting problem in Reebok Shoes bought last 2 months back.

1 India Review updated:

Resp Sir,
This is to bring into your kind notice, that i have purchased a pair of REEBOK SHOES from a Showroom in Dist,YAMUNANAGAR,HARYANA,INDIA some 2 months back.
Now from the last 2 weeks i have noticed that the Left Shoe sole pasting is getting torn off & the sole is getting detached from the shoe.It has surprised & shocked me a lot,that after buying a Renowed Company shoe i have been facing such a type of problem.
I have complaint for it to the concerned dealer there at YAMUNANAGAR, but he did not listen to it & rather didnt even gave look at the concerned problem which has disturbed me.
I request the concerned authorities of the Company to take care of their brandname & goodwill & do instruct the dealers as well as showroom owners who sell REEBOK brand in their showroom to look into the problems related to the shoes & attend it respectfully.
Once again requesting the Authorities to take proper action in this regard & please revert.
Waiting for a immediate & a positive response.

Thanks & Regards
Varun Khatri
[protected]

Comments

• Je
      12th of Oct, 2008

Hi My Name is Jeannette I live in Florida in Middleburg
    I have alway's have never wore anything els for over 30 years or longer but this time I bought three pair of reebok
    two of the same kind and one pair different but when i went to pull the third pair out because it was time to change them out the other two pair were great no regreat's but when i opened up the third box to my surprize two right shoes so i need to have a right shoe i will send you pic's if you like but i will be glade to send you one of these right shoes with a left one in it's place

18th of Apr, 2010

Hi all,
    Quality of the shoe is so bad that the day i bought the shoe after 15 days all the soul is coming out of the shoe and when i went for replacement they took 1o days to stick the gum and by the time it reached me after 10 days, while delivering the repaired delivery, when he open the box it was'nt repaired properly.
    and then agin i asked him to repair but he said again 10 days. so guys learn from my mistake never buy REEBOK shoe if u r looking out for some thing of good quality and service.