Red Rooster / delivery
I've been banned from making delivery orders with no justification. I'm just banned. To the point where I reckon one of my exes runs my local joint.
Furthermore, it took nearly 3 weeks for a response.
I'll remind you that I always paid on time b4 they showed up. And for them to ban me? It's unacceptable.
The store in question is the Kurri Kurri store.
I expect a prompt reply from you in the affirmative. If that does not happen? I will be taking all emails back and forth between us before the local court.
Cuz I worked for 3 years at a place called McDonald's. And they bullbashed me in the head that the customer is most important.
Where's my importance, now?
It'll be 2 weeks at least till I get a reply from you. Worse...
I'm out of energy. Make it right.
Every single time I ordered from those people I paid my bill and then I ordered again and again and again until all of a sudden they ain't deliverying no more.
It's bullcrap. Clearly somebody I know is on their payroll.
You? You sort it out. Or I will take this further. Not for me but for all those customers they've treated like *crap*.
Alright? Sort it out.
More Red Rooster Complaints & Reviews
- Red Rooster - not good enough 
- Red Rooster - bad service 
- Red Rooster - consignment shop didn't pay vendors
- Red Rooster - my daughters unfair dismissal
- Red Rooster - food less thn satisfactory 
- Red Rooster Foods - chicken burger
- Red Rooster Foods - crispy chicken
- Red Rooster Foods - flava wrap
- Red Rooster Foods - management
- Red Rooster Foods - unfair workplace