Red Roof Inns / incompetent general manager, joseph skoop and cockroach problem at witchita falls

Wichita Falls, TX, United States

I checked into the motel in Witchita Falls on Oct. 18th after driving all day from Colorado. I arrived around 9:00pm. The room smelled musty and was not taken care of...rusty refrigerator, broken lamp shade, cracks in the ceiling, lumpy bed and I found a dead bug by the bed. Being tired from being on the road all day, I thought this was the worst of it. After falling asleep and waking up around 2:30am, I woke up to a cockroach on my pillow. I lifted the pillow up and found another one under the pillow. I immediately told the front desk person who put me in another room. By this time, it was 3am. I was unable to get to sleep in this room due to my last room experience and left around 6am. I was at the motel for less then 10 hours. I told the general manager, Joseph Skopp about the bug problem. I killed one of the roaches to show him that it was a fact that this room had bugs in it. He was not the least bit interested in my experience at his motel. He refused to offer me an refund or even apologize. His lack of customer service skills was amazing. He is not qualified to run a motel. I will never again stay at this Red Roof Inn again and recommend you don't either.

Jo