Red Roof Inns / dirty bedding / dirty shower

7/25/18-7/27/18
Conf#[protected]
Room 210
Requesting a full refund due to poor service from management in concern to have clean bedding/bathroom from the start of my stay. Pictures are attached. I asked to speak with management at 7am and I was told she was busy and she would call me. At 11:45am I called the location and I was again told that the manager was busy and she would call me back. I then went back to the hotel around 2pm and she was still busy. Around 4pm I stopped at the office to speak to the manager and I was told she was coming. After waiting almost 30 minutes she came out, only because a emergency responded showed to speak with her. She walked over and stated that they were short of staff and there were only two people cleaning rooms. The manager insured me that my bedding would be changed, she stated she was not sure an exact time but she would make sure it was done. When O arrived back to my room at approximately 1am, there was not any change that took place with my bedding. I went downstairs to the desk to speak with the gentleman there. I explained to him the situation and the process in which I took on the attempt to get the situation resolved. The guy got up looked in a book and then stated " this is odd it says here that someone changed the sheets and it was taken care of". He stated that he could not leave the front desk to come check the room for me but he could only give me bedding and I would have to change them myself because he was the only person working. I was then given bedding to change my own sheets by the night worker. He never stated that it was written that I refused service or anything of the sort which management tried to pull in order to attempt to cover the horrible service. Never was it offered for me to switch rooms due to the inconvenience.

This morning upon checking out I asked to speak with the manager once again. I explained to her that no one ever came in to clean the room and I explained to her the actions taken with the overnight agent. The manager Evelyn or Irene ( black lady with natural puffy hair) stated that she would have to contact the assistant manager because she wrote that she cleaned the room personally. After calling she came back and stated that the someone came to the room and I refused service, which was not the truth. I explained to her that she asked me if I need any towels and I told her yes a face towel and I showed her the dirty towel that was give to me. The head manager then proceeded to state that it must have been a miscommunication and she was not refunding my entire stay because she felt it was a whole other day and then proceeded to roll play how I should have said certain things for staff to change my room assignment. ( extreamly unprofessional) I asked her if she could walk up with me so we could view the room together and she responded no that she spoke with the manager. I then showed her the pictures that I took on both nights of the same exact stains and tub dirt. In order to take a shower I had to put on shoes just to make sure I did not touch anything.

As a manager in customer service myself, if a customer is asking a manager to verify something for clarity and things of the sort, there should always be time to help that customer. I feel that this was one of the worst and most uncomfortable experiences I have ever had with Red Roof Inn. I do not wish to speak with the manager from the Beaumont, TX location but I would love to speak with someone from the corperate office. To tell a customer that they are the ones that caused the situation and say you're not going to help them is unacceptable and training in customer service should take place at that location.

Thanks in Advance