Red Lobster / stay away
On June first a friend and I went to Red Lobster Restaurant for lunch around 2:30PM. We were greeted poorly by a messy dressed hostess who had a very sad and put upon attitude. As she seated us, we decided to sit at the bar. The service was terrible. When we complained to the manager nothing was accomplished. Just the manager and the waitress/barmaid whispering to each other. The potato was uncooked and hard. The food itself was sparse for the price $22.95, the coke was flat, and the manager did nothing to help our situation. We would never go there again or advise anyone else to go there either.
More Red Lobster Complaints & Reviews
- Red Lobster - do not work at red lobster wauwatosa 
- Red Lobster - table turning 
- Red Lobster Wauwatosa - stay away from red lobster wauwatosa and red lobster brown deer 
- Red Lobster - food quality 
- Red Lobster - terrible overall experience 
- Red Lobster Hospitality - my service at bridgeton location
- Red Lobster Hospitality - the service is terrible!!!
- Red Lobster Hospitality - our experience at dinner
- Red Lobster - food
- Red Lobster Hospitality - manager using bad language and employees stealing food off people's plates in the serving window.