Real Canadian Superstore

Posted: Oct 12, 2017 by

service

2.5
Ottawa Ontario, Canada
I shopped twice this week at Superstore Westboro, Ottawa, Ontario.

A couple of days ago I was given a coupon for 10, 000 points if you went across the aisle to the mobile phone kiosk. Today I was at the store again and asked the cashier to check my points the 10, 000 points were not put on my card.

I told her what had happened and she said I need my receipt. I tried to explain it had nothing to do with a receipt it was a coupon given to me by the cashier.

I check with my friend who was at the store with me and she didn't get her points either.

Please let me know what I can do.

Thanks Joan McGrath
Updated by Rielly, Oct 12, 2017
I shopped twice this week at Superstore Westboro, Ottawa, Ontario.

Please let me know what I can do.

Thanks Joan McGrath
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country Canada Complaint category Products & Services

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree