Real Canadian Superstore / floor polisher / rotten food

1 Calgary, Alberta, Canada

The Superstore on 130th Avenue SE Calgary uses a floor polisher that emits terrible fumes through out the store. Today being December 3rd, 2017 I was pushing my cart quite a ways behind it noticing that there is huge plumes of smoke coming from the machine and the stench was unbearably toxic. Within 5 minutes of noticing the smoke the alarms went off and we were all told to leave because there was a small fire in the store...hello, it was the floor polisher. Fire Department arrive and put out the fire with an extinguisher which could have been done by any staff member, hell I have taken a fire extinguisher course, I could have put the fire out myself. Stores should not be able to use equipment that emit toxic fumes. I am pretty sure they can invest in a machine that runs on rechargeable batteries. Come on Superstore, don't be so cheap and invest in one. This is 2017, I am sure they exist.

Oh and by the way, can this location please not stock rotten or spoiling produce on their shelves? Almost 100% of the time the produce is going bad or is down right rotten. I wouldn't feed that to pigs on a farm. I will be contacting Market Place as they are always dying for a story. I will even send numerous pictures I have taken of the rotten food on the shelves that this location is selling. Bye Superstore, hello Costco for all my produce.

Na