Real Canadian Superstore / cashier

Prince George British Columbia, CA

I visited Real Canadian Superstore on March 25, 2017. I purchased 2 containers of organic yogurt and presented the cashier with 2 separate manufacturer coupons valued at $.50 each for these items, which stated on the coupon 1 per purchase. The cashier told me I can only use one and I tried to tell her that I always use 2 coupons when I have purchased 2 containers and I have never had a problem, but she still would not allow it. The only way to use the other coupon was to split my order. It wasn't until I got home that I realized that by splitting the order it actually cost a lot more as the yogurts were on a special of buy 2/6.98 rather than the $4.48 each, that I ended up paying. As well, I missed out on the PC Plus points on the second order. I am not normally a consumer that complains about much, but I was very frustrated with this cashier and I didn't have the time to argue with her. I have been using coupons for many years and don't normally have any issues. I would appreciate it if the staff members are made aware of how coupons work and if they are unsure, then they should contact a senior member that could help.

Real Canadian Superstore