Readers Digest / unwanted book club subscription
The same complaint as everyone who accidentally entered the Sweepstakes without noticing that they entered me in the book club. Then kept billing me $30.52 after I had immediately cancelled and been notified that I could ignore any bill. Thanks for providing the customer service phone number, because once you locate the number and speak to someone they are very courteous and will cancel your subscription if you politely insist. The problem is, I had to call them three times to do this, and they keep that number hidden.
More Readers Digest Complaints & Reviews
- Reader's Digest - Office of the Prize Award Administrator 
- Readers Digest / Pepsi Co. - prize money 
- Readers Digest - 3 free gifts 
- Readers Digest www. Rd. Ca / Nikon - fooling us 
- Reader's Digest - www.besthealthmag.ca/wii 
- Readers Digest Book Processing Center - THEY KEEP SENDING ME BOOKS THAT I HAVE NOT ORDERED 
- Readers Digest - 1,000,000 fraud
- Reader's Digest - No my legal name and only give me emai account and let me pay their money 
- Readers Digest - Unsolicited goods!
- Reader's Digest - Unsolicited VPP & Recipt of unordered book on 15-02-2010