Readers Digest / unsolicited books
Readers Digest sends my mother hard cover books that she has not requested, plus enclosed invoices., with no accompanying phone numbers to call and request this "service" cease. Her caregivers have returned the packages unopened, yet the charges have continued to accumulate. She is 87, with 24/7 care and no longer reads books. How do I get them to stop? This is not right! She thinks these are bills she must pay.
More Readers Digest Complaints & Reviews
- Reader's Digest - Office of the Prize Award Administrator 
- Readers Digest / Pepsi Co. - prize money 
- Readers Digest - 3 free gifts 
- Readers Digest www. Rd. Ca / Nikon - fooling us 
- Reader's Digest - www.besthealthmag.ca/wii 
- Readers Digest Book Processing Center - THEY KEEP SENDING ME BOOKS THAT I HAVE NOT ORDERED 
- Readers Digest - 1,000,000 fraud
- Reader's Digest - No my legal name and only give me emai account and let me pay their money 
- Readers Digest - Unsolicited goods!
- Reader's Digest - Unsolicited VPP & Recipt of unordered book on 15-02-2010