Readers Digest Canada / What a surprise, no surprise!

RR#5 Landslide RoadSault Ste Marie, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 705-942-4169

For the first time I actually logged on to a site offering a free prize. I picked Readers Digest because I have always felt that this was an honest upfront company. Boy was I wrong!!! I logged on as a "preferred subscriber" as directed to claim my "free surprise". Well it only took 15 seconds to discover that the surprise was that there was NO SURPRISE!

This will be the last time I log into one of these sites, and as for Readers Digest, their reputation has just taken a major nosedive in my books. In addition I'll be spreading this "good news".

Signed,
A formerly happy subscriber.

Comments

Pi
  19th of Mar, 2008
I just typed the url www.rd.ca/surprise in the address bar of my web browser and it worked. Are you trying to find it through Google (or another search engine)? That might be why it did not work.
Try typing it at the top of your web browser.
  9th of Apr, 2008
This free gift thing happens over and over with Readers' digest.
Au
  1st of May, 2008
Yes I ordered a subscription to RD, but I haven't received any conformation when I will be getting my first issue.

thankyou
Ma
  9th of Jun, 2008
This is the only place i find to tell you i ordered RD on may15 and paid and now today i get a letter telling ne somme book vol 2 was limited and the time is up. I never ordred that. All i want is my RD that i paid for.

Readers Digest / Trusted Media Brands Logo Readers Digest / Trusted Media Brands
Overall Satisfaction Rating