RCA F32650 TV / Defective TV, poor after sales service!
I purchased a RCA TV 32 inch screen for over $600. dollars. I purchased this TV in 2002. It broke last year in March. I contacted RCA for help and no one responded to my email.
I then took the TV to get it fixed. Now it is broken again. I called RCA this time. Their response to me was defensive and their attitude was this is my problem.
I explained to them that I invested allot of money into this TV and now am having to continue to invest money for a TV that is only 5 years old. Most TV's I have owned have lasted three times over. Could you give me some advice as a consumer on how I can get this resolved. One more note when I asked to speak to a supervisor the service person refused.
Thank you for you attention,
More RCA F32650 TV Complaints & Reviews
- RCA 42& LCD HDTV - Stay away! 
- RCA TV, Model 20F424T - Poor Quality, Poor Customer Service 
- RCA - Class action lawsuit 
- RCA - Problem hd52w59 tv convergence 
- RCA - warranty
- RCA TV - the warranty service and time it takes
- rca.com / Technicolor - rca cambio 10.1 inch 2in1 32gb tablet with windows 10, intel atom z8350 2gb ram, includes keyboard (purple)
- RCA - tv/dvd warranty not honored
- rca.com / Technicolor - television 
- RCA - television