RC Willey / Poor customer service!
Purchased a sofa, loveseat, two end tables, a coffee table and an entertainment center from RC Willey -- thousands spent in cash. Had to wait more than a week for an open delivery schedule and then received a damaged sofa and the entertainment center had two right sides and no left sides (and I was not informed that I had to assemble it). The delivery personnel were thugs without a care for the product. When I called to get it rectified I was told I had to wait FOUR DAYS to get a new sofa and entertainment center. When I asked why I had to suffer the consequences of their mistake I was told by their manager that "I am not a magician" and that he could do nothing for me. I told him to take it all back and give me a refund. He laughed and said it was ridiculous to think I would get another retailer to meet my needs so quickly because RC Willey had the best delivery system in the state. I told him to "watch me". Within 12 hours I had my new living delivered while the RC Willey stuff sat taking up space. Four days later, they showed up finally and took it away. Then came the nightmare of getting a refund -- which I had to wait TWO DAYS to get processed. Stay away from RC Willey. They are arrogant as they think they own the Salt Lake market. They do not return phone calls. Their corporate office promised to call me back in ten minutes -- I am yet to hear from them. AVOID AVOID AVOID!
More RC Willey Complaints & Reviews
- RC Willey - Horrible Customer Service 
- RC Willey - Customer Service 
- RC Willey - fabric protection 
- RC Willey - Payment allocation screws the customer 
- RC Willey - poor customer service 
- RC Willey Home Furnishings - samsung dishwasher 
- RC Willey Home Furnishings - horrible customer service and follow up
- RC Willey Home Furnishings - customer service
- RC Willey Home Furnishings - ignorant/racist employee 
- RC Willey Home Furnishings - customer service and product quality