RBS CashBack Platinum MasterCard / Avoid this company at all costs!
For a number of years, I have had an RBS CashBack Platinum Mastercard which I kept in good standing. In December, my statement did not arrive and I missed the payment.
I received a call from the company a week after the due date. I explained the situation and made an electronic payment immediately. With my next bill, I saw that my entire balance, previously at a 5.99% promotional rate, had jumped to a 26.24% rate!! Unlike other companies I have dealt with over the years, several calls to explain the situation and work with the company did nothing. When I expressed my desire to close my account, I was informed that if I did so before the balance was paid in full, the rate would go 2 points higher!! Avoid this company at all costs. They are looking for a chance to play "bait and switch" regardless of your credit rating or history with them.
More RBS CashBack Platinum MasterCard Complaints & Reviews
- RBS Netherlanga - Charge to my account 
- RBS Bank UAE - Harassment of Collections Dept. 
- Royal Bank of Scotland - I got an offer letter for System Administrator 
- Rbs Credit Card Services Dba Kroger Personal Finances - Kroger Master Card, Fred Meyer Master Card - Kroger is worse than Juniper! 
- RBS UAE - LIFE THREATNING 
- RBS - CUSTOMER SERVICE
- RBS Worldpay - Holding money
- RBS Netherlan GA/ VistaPrint.com - Fraudulent Charges 
- RBS Mastercard - Finance charge
- Royal Bank Of Scotland [RBS] - FAKE EMAIL