Raza Communications / Adding international minutes to phone

Toronto, ON, Canada

On Friday January 13, 2017 I went to a convenience store to top up an international phone number. I paid $20.00 for a top up. I got email confirmation that the international top up went through, and the store computer confirmed that the transaction was successful. The following morning I was informed by my family that the top up never came through, so I went back to the store and all the information was confirmed that the transaction was successful. I asked for a number to contact raza, when I contacted them the rep put me on hold while she checked the numbers, eventually she told me to wait a couple more hours, and the top up should appear. All week-end and no top was shown. On Monday morning I called raza again and explained the situation to someone else. She was so convinced that the top up was there and had no proof other than what the computer produced, after much debate and me asking for a manager or supervisor, she decided to take my number and the international phone number that was to be topped up. She promised to look into it, and call me back. It is now Tuesday night and no one from the comany has called me back, and I am out $20.00. No top up went to the international number. What a awful service I am sorry that I went into that store.

Yv