Raymour & Flanigan / they have terrible service
About one month ago my sister ordered a new dining room table for my birthday for me on-line using her credit card. Unfortunately, when the table arrived it was damaged and very poorly made. I contacted Raymour and Flanigan and they told me they had a no-return policy but I could go to the store pick out something else and would get a full store credit and when the furniture was delivered they would pick up the table. Did not happen!
I went to the store and picked up $1400 worth of new furniture. When I got to customer service they stated that the credit could only put in my sister's name (her credit card) since it was purchased by her after they pick up the table. Fine - no problem. The new furniture was delivered and the table was picked up. My sister calls and they tell her that even though she ordered on-line that she would need to travel one hour to the nearest Raymour and Flanigan to get her credit. What the ***! I am furious and will never order or recommend that anyone order from any Raymour and Flanigan again!!
More Raymour & Flanigan Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie! 
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!! 
- Raymore and Flanigan - Horrible Company 
- Raymour & Flanigan - poor quality furniture 
- Raymour & Flanigan - bed bugs 
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - sectional fabric is fading and yellowing
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - side rails and mattress
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - dining room chairs and extended warranty service
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - never gave back money ever.
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - liars