Rangeland RV / Worst Service Department

1 262-110B Range Road 10Balzac, Alberta, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 403 279 5200

I am posting this to save people grief and frustration when deciding if to purchase a trailer from Rangeland RV. This company had our brand new trailer and work was not professional. We paid for them to install 2 solar panels and one was not installed correctly. Upon picking up the trailer, and towing home for use, a solar panel ripped off the roof, and left 4 holes in the roof. The solar panel was destroyed. We then took the trailer back in to be fixed, and they will not fix the roof or replace the solar panel. This was their fault and the solar panel was installed into 1/8 inch of boarding not a beam. Are their techs even sure of what they are doing? They have been unorganized and forgot that they even had our trailer in the past year to be fixed for other things prior to this latest event. Our trailer is brand new, and had many issues that the company did not even fix properly/effectively. I would highly recommend that no one purchases a trailer from this company, as it has been nothing but a frustration and disappointment in dealing with them. Our friends had bought a used trailer from them with extended warranty and have since had several problems with a leak in the trailer. They have not fixed it either and have been unable to get any work done from them to help them out with it.

Rangeland RV

Comments

• Ra
      24th of May, 2011

Mr Bremault, if you are going to post something online you should tell consumers the truth. The fact is that your solar panel flew off of your roof 10 months after we installed them. The fact is that your trailer was in our service department for a total different items to be fixed such as your moulding, decals, and a propane line issue and those items got fixed perfectly and then when you were driving home your solar panel came off your roof. You failed to pick up your solar panel off the road as it is industructable, a $1, 000 solar panel, you do not go and pick up? We warranty our work for 90 days as any other dealership does. Is it possible that with an act of god it came off your roof just as it is possible this happens with customers awnings. When we explained to you that you need to go through your insurance company you said " I can't as I just did a claim on my home and cannot make another claim" So in the future if you want to deframe Rangeland Rv, you should tell the public the whole story and not just bits and pieces of your side. I would have been happy to fix this for you if it had been a technician that made a mistake in installation. It seems funny to me that all the wires on the roof of the trailer are clean cut off and all connected to the second panel on the roof? Could it be possible that someone wanted to get on your roof and tried to steal your panel? There are many possibilities but the fact is that if it was an installation issue, you would have seen it far before 10 months from now. I also know that you have gotten in touch with Alberta Motor Vehicle Industry Council and they have indicated this is not Rangeland Rv's fault. So to the public, the reason you should buy an rv or get service from Rangeland Rv is because we have 96% service satisfaction . Yours truly owner of Rangeland Rv & Trailer Sales

• Ha
      27th of Jun, 2011

I bought a new trailer from Rangeland in 2009 and in May of 2010 I had to replace the suspension bushings and seals in the axles with under a 1000kms on it. I had called Rangeland to notify them of the issue and I was told by a lady in the service department that it was my fault. “You had the trailer break set to high". I ate the $500.00 for the repair. I went camping this past weekend and ran into another person with the same trailer and asked him what he thought of the service from Rangeland and he said that as soon as they got my money the service sucked. He told me that he took his trailer in to BC and had to get one axle replaced and all tires replaced. When he called rangeland they said it was his fault that he must have hit something to cause the axles to go out of alignment.

• Di
      29th of Jun, 2011

We purchased a tent trailer from Rangeland RV in February, and we finally got it out for the summer in June only to find we were missing a part on the BBQ. We managed for the trip, thinking we could just call them up and they would have the part at their shop seeing how we did not have it. I called the service department and was told I could come down and get the bracket whenever. When we went to get it we were then told that our walk through was in February and how did we not spot this. We told him they did not show us the BBQ it was just placed in the box with the other stuff and how would we have known about the bracket as YOU assembled the BBQ. The service Mgr. then told us he could not get a bracket for us he did not know the what kind of BBQ it was (we leave for another trip in one day). I then call back to advise then the BBQ does not have a brand name stamped on it, JUST to be informed he can pull the part number from the VIN of the vehicle and asked him why this could not have been resolved when we were down there only to be told "I don't know?" WTF kind of service department are you running down there?? As for Rangeland RV's above posting, as a current customer I hope you do not release everyone's personal information so freely. Berating your customers online is VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.

• De
      22nd of Jul, 2011

Unfortunately I don't think these are isolated incidents ... They say for every one complaint there are 10 other people who don't put their complaints in writing! My good friends purchased a tent trailer from rangeland RV this year and have had nothing but problems getting service completed on it. When meeting with the owner she was very rude and disrespectful (you can see that in her post above) and my friends are left with a tent trailer that Rangeland now refuses to service. With all the options available to us for RVs here in Calgary, if you're considering purchasing one, take heed of the complaints here (and the many others who haven't found this site to complain) and make your purchase somewhere else!

• Ha
      21st of Aug, 2011

How unprofessional is it for the principal dealer to reveal a customers name online? Just on of many examples of why you do not want to have anything to do with this company!

• Di
      10th of Nov, 2011

We purchased a new 2012 fifthwheel from Rangeland RV in April. We have had many problems with the unit and have made 3 different trips to thire service department. Our unit developed loud squeaks on the bedroom floor. We took it into Rangeland RV to be repaired. They fixed the squeaks, however they made a very noticeable ridge on our carpet and some of the stain was removed from the steps leading to the bedroom. Another trip back to Rangeland to have the carpet repaired. Ridge in the carpet was repaired, however we now have a divot in the carpet and the wood on our slideout had a chip on it. One would think they would check the work done before calling a customer to come and pick up the unit. I find their service manager very Rude and Abrupt. We have other issues which have not been resolved.

• Bo
      2nd of Feb, 2012

If you have had a issue with any rv dealership contact the below
    and the BBB

Document everything!! take detailed pictures before and after service, if they are being abusive record it if it is legal in your state. Don't get baited be "fighting words " or them being rude, stay calm and watch what you say.

• Ro
      29th of Mar, 2012

To say that I'm very disappointed and frustrated with my dealing at Rangeland RV would be a gross understatement. When my wife and I purchased a new 2012 Rockwood 5th Wheel from you on 22 June 2011 I expected that you would honour the written agreement in the Forest River owner's manual. Let's deal with the radio issue first. I expected the unit to operate as advertized (i.e.) the AM radio and weather advisory station to work. I live in Calgary on a hill in the inner city. There are nine AM stations that I can get clear on a low cost portable radio but I can't get one in the trailer. I know the unit was replaced with another brand that also doesn't work which leads me to believe that the radios are of a poor quality and/or there is interference in the electrical system...and let me be clear; the only reason it got replaced was the phone calls I made to Forest River. Your solution was to sell me a booster and have it installed at my expense. That was an insult!! It's like saying here's the radio but to hear anything will cost extra.

I also believe your service department needs some serious customer service training. I had my trailer into your shop on four occasions and not once did I leave without being angry or frustrated. Russ Spencer with one exception which was on 28 March 2012,
    protrayed himself to me as arrogant, rude, and in desperate need of a course in public relations.I say that for the following reasons:
    on 20 August 2011 I advised him that the radio was not working properly. When I returned he said..the radios fine...When I protested he stated...my tech says its working fine and that's what I go by...so much for asking me why I thought there might be a problem?? On 3 October 2011 I reported that the light bulb on the hood fan needed to be adjusted because there was a burn mark on the lens. He replied..you left it on too long...That took another phone call to Forest River and me demanding the name and phone number of the manufacturer for verification to get that nonsense stopped. Your solution was to replace the bulb with one from Forest River and replace the len from your extra parts bin.( insert laughter here.) On 13 December 2011 I at your request I took the trailer to your shop to rectify the radio problem. The battery was in the trailer so I could operate the front jacks. On 14 January 2012 the weather was turning cold and I was concerned about the battery so I went to your location and as expected the battery was dead and still in the trailer. When I confronted Spencer he laughed and said...Well that's your fault...you were told to take the battery out...When I denied being told any such thing he stated...Yes you were and in fact you signed the work order which is stamped with that information...When he discovered that he was wrong his only response was...Well if there is anything wrong we will fix it. ( apologies must be optional there because not once did I get one.)To date my trailer has been in your shop for 135 days and the radio is still not working. You can say that you can only do work approved by Forest River, but understand one thing. I BOUGHT THE TRAILER FROM YOU. I expected you to be an advocate on my behalf to rectify a wrong. So in conclusion it is my opinion that buying from you is like buying a TV at night from the trunk of some guys car. The Credibility, Warrantee, and Service is the same...BUYER BEWARE...Bob Walker

• Te
      22nd of Jul, 2012

My partner and I purchased a Rockwood a-frame trailer back in May, and discovered some issues with it the first time we used it. The furnace didn't work the first night (and it was pretty chilly), though started working after that, and the water connection leaked all over the place. We had no problem getting them to fix the water issue (turned out to just be a missing washer, d'oh), and they said they also found a kink internally, which they fixed. They also fixed a faulty switch on the outside light. I asked them to take a look at the furnace and the thermostat to see if they could find any issues, just to make sure. But since they didn't find a problem and it worked fine, they charged us for the labour - except they completely neglected to tell me that would be the case. Had I known, I would have told them not to bother as it was working, and would have just waited to see if it actually failed again before having them look at it. But supposedly I signed or initialled an agreement to that somewhere at some point - just not to my knowledge until it was too late. So I thought well I must have done and paid it, but in hind sight I realised I had never been informed of it, and even if I did sign an agreement to it, I'm pretty sure they legally have to verbally point that sort of thing out to you before you sign.

But then we also had an issue with the dining table - the edges of it warped and the trim all came out as a result. They told me this was not covered under warranty, but they could order me a new table and I could pay for it. WTF??? This unit is brand new, and this sort of thing should not happen. Based on comments above, I somehow don't believe they even talked to Forest River about warranty, they just pretended to and then gave me a solution that involved giving them more money. I'll probably have to go to Forest River directly on that matter.

And then there's the "oh, well if you didn't note that during the walkthrough, we can't help you" issue. I pointed out the fact that there are certain things there's no possible way for a customer to notice or flag during a walkthrough, so their people should be checking the units and flagging things that customers cannot be expected to notice. The service manager agreed with that, and said they check and test all the units thoroughly. But, she also said that they're human and make mistakes and there's nothing they can do about that. WTF???? If you make a mistake, you bloody well take responsibility for it. I'm pretty sure there's some legal obligation there.

We also thought we may have been missing some things we thought should have come with the unit, but had no spec sheet to verify. We asked about getting these bits, but rather than just check to see if we were meant to have them and just let us know, they gave us attitude. They refused to find a solution, without even bothering to check. Turned out from checking in other units (after we went there in person and made a stink about it) that we were not missing anything - why couldn't they have just been friendly about it and checked in the first place?

Anyway, I'm dreading my next dealing with them. We just came back from a 2-week road trip, during which all THREE tires had to be replaced. The first blew out and we swapped for the spare. Then the spare blew out, luckily very close to a town, so we had a tire company come out and look after us very quickly. They also checked out the third one to discover that it was starting to separate and we probably wouldn't have made it another 5km without it blowing out as well. So now we have to see if they'll cover that, and I'm betting they won't. Also, we had a fluke power outage at one of the RV parks we stayed at, and tried to switch to batter power - only to discover there was none. The battery had worked just fine on our first trip, so could just be a connection or something. I fully expect them to tell me it's somehow my fault and not cover it - especially based on what everyone else here is saying.

And on top of their crap service, they are also in the habit of false advertising. They have a big sign stating all the things that are included with the sale of ANY RV (no exceptions indicated), but they wouldn't give us hats and jackets that were part of that deal because we didn't spend enough money. And when we questioned them on that, they just said "oh yeah, I guess we should change that sign". They have not done that yet.

We'll be reporting Rangeland RV to the better business bureau regardless of what happens next. We are also going to find out who else can handle warranty work on Forest River products, and will NEVER pay Rangeland a penny for any non-warranty work that needs to be done.

If you are thinking of buying an RV product from Rangeland, DON'T.

PS: our radio also doesn't seem to pick anything up - not even Jack FM in Calgary when sitting in our driveway that we listen to on the clock radio in the house all the time. Not that we care about the radio, but just speaks some more to the quality of the Forest River products.

29th of Oct, 2012

Rockwood 840452, Rangeland Rv has done everything possible to fix the stereo issue that you as a consumer has had with the fifth wheel. We have replaced the stereo once, additionally have purchased a am booster outside of Forest River and have installed that into the fifth wheel and you are still not getting the stations that you want. It is possible that these stations just do not come in on digital radios. My staff came to your home to do an onsite service call to replace your stereo and fix an item on your rv at no cost to you and while you were out of warranty. My staff have gone above and beyond with the manufacturer in trying to make sure you are completely looked after and have done everything in our power to resolve your issues. We hope you can enjoy your rv for years to come.

29th of Oct, 2012

As the owner of Rangeland Rv, I am sad to see these postings when we are a company that does all we can to ensure the best customer service possible. Many of these complaints are issues that the manufacturer will not cover but we try to do what we can to help our consumers anyway. Please respect that we do not build the products but that all these consumers own top of the line rv's and that as a dealer we try our best to fix the issues that consumers our having in a timely fashion. It is also not reasonable for customers to believe that they will not have to put out any money on their rv's and that everything should be under warranty because manufacturer's do not cover everything.
    Additionally if customers are not happy with our customer service, we cannot improve upon it if you do not let my management team or myself know, and you just publicly blog about your experience instead of letting us make it right for you.
    We service over 1500 customers per year and we have many great comments and testimonials on our website so it seems that the few people who are unhappy post their experiences here. I would encourage any person who wants service work for their rv or to purchase a new rv to experience what GREAT service Rangeland Rv gives to their customers. Dania J Filippetto

1st of Nov, 2012

Maybe here is the place to get an answer from Rangeland RV...the owner maybe checks in here more often than the actual service department at Balzac.

All comments here is exactly what we experience from Rangland RV...come pick up your trailer, we can't find the problem. Customers really appreciate that. Service manager calls saying your trailer is fixed then a tech calls an hour later asking for details about the problems? I mention that I was informed that the problem was fixed already, the tech spills out the truth...Russ is just trying to close off work orders.

Have not have any good service, excepts salesperson who has ...moved on.

27th of Dec, 2012

I agree with all of you. The person posting for Rangeland is Russ the service manager. He also happens to be the owners brother. This explains why he still has a job. I have had nothing but problems with my brand new trailer I purchased here. At one point they lost my trailer. I have a list of over 15 things that went wrong with my trailer in the first year. It is never Rangelands fault. Always the customer is to blame. I am so glad I no longer have to deal with these clowns. The owners name is Dana. Tried to reason with her and gave them a chance to make things right. Russ literally told me to [censored] myself. Please do yourself a favour, I know they have cheap prices, but do not buy from these idions. This business needs to go under.

23rd of Feb, 2013

I have to agree to all comments above and add this one !
    I purchased a brand new Rockwood fifth-wheel model #8289WS in July 2012 and on pick-up noticed some damage on the woodwork and advise them about it thy took note of it but it is now February 2013 and sill not repaired and there are more problems that have been mentioned to Rangland and i fear that thy do not now what there doing and they just don't want to do anything after you have purchased the unit .

Problems now added are, Breakers are jumping to off all the time
    Floor in living area under carpet is lifting
    Celling above entree door is coming down
    All wall in bathroom area are pulling the celling finish off and sinking
    And too many more to mention
    And what is being done there talking to the manufacturer to see how to fixed all these problems and that is a joke !
    will keep you all advised what will happen. (poor me not out of the woods yet )

10th of Apr, 2013

Please note for the comment that is made about the comments posted back from Rangeland rv are not coming back from Russell. They are coming back directly from myself the owner Dania J Filippetto. Once again all the comments above I understand peoples frustrations. Most of these comments do not comment towards my staff being rude or having poor customer service but rather with complaints of issues that you are having with your rv from manufacturer defects. What is really unfortunate is that these unhappy people never contact myself so that I can relay the messages to the factory of their displeasure or try and resolve their issues. I am a dealer that happens to care about my customers and we do everything we can to look after them. We can't do so without knowing which would be the right thing to do. What is unfortunate about these social blogs is that they only post bad reviews and do not post the 100's of good reviews we have.

• Te
      10th of Apr, 2013

Dear Dania,

My specific issues were in fact with your staff and the service they provided me with, not the manufacturer defects. In the end I went directly to the warranty rep at Forest River who was able to authorise repairs/replacements for issues I had raised with your staff who seemed to have made no effort to resolve the issue. They said they'd contact Forest River and get back to me, and when they did it was just "sorry that's not covered". The fact that they did end up being covered, and I had to go to the manufacturer directly means they either didn't even bother, or they didn't make any effort to make a strong case on my behalf.

I had all 3 tires blow out on a road trip, and despite not having collected the tire information while on my trip, Forest River reimbursed us for them because of the circumstances. Also, the dinette table had warped around the edges and the trim came off, and your staff said they wouldn't cover it. Yet it got covered when I sent a request with photos (the same email I sent to your staff) directly to the rep. Your staff need to make more effort on behalf of your customers to ensure that they get warranty issues covered when they are supposed to be.

The other issue we had was with the way your staff treated us and the fact that right from the start you made no effort to remedy your falsely advertised "camping package you get with EVERY RV purchase". The sign indicated NO exceptions, but apparently our little trailer was an exception due to low price. The sign has STILL not been updated, and your staff just said "yeah, I guess we need to update our sign". It was just a couple of things (jackets or something) that we didn't get, but the point was you nickel and dimed us on it and didn't honour the sign that said we would get all those things, no indication of any exceptions. Even just a little note on the sign to indicate something like "some items not included depending on your purchase, please ask your sales rep for details" would remedy that problem. Since you don't have such a note, you should have delivered what the sign promised. But that was just a small thing that put a bad taste in our mouth at the start.

It was the attitude of your service rep Jo that really upset us. When we came in for service, she was generally surly and seemed more interested in telling us about your internal problems and why you'd have problems providing us with prompt, good quality service. Instead she should have done her best to make us feel as if we were your only customers and made sure our needs were looked after. Everything we asked about was dealt with poorly. Like when we wanted to know why the fridge door didn't have a little rail to stop bottles from falling out - we thought maybe it was missing a bit. But instead of just saying "we'll check" and then getting back to us to let us know that it just doesn't come in any of the units, we were told that you couldn't do anything and you didn't bother checking until we came down in person for something else and asked again. At that time you finally got somebody to look into it and then found out that it was perfectly normal and there was nothing missing. That's all you had to do in the first place.

Then there's your new rep, Nigel. He's a nice guy, and when I went down to pick up the replacement dinette table top I mentioned earlier, he seemed genuinely good natured and aimed to please. Except he has no communication skills. His emails were sent in all caps using short, to the point sentences that made him sound rude and like he was yelling at us. I realised when I met him that's not how he actually is and he probably never intended to come across that way. But his lack of skills in email etiquette and good language made us feel once again like your service department didn't care or want to provide good service.

What you need to do is hire a service manager with a lot of experience in good customer service and with top notch communication skills. That person would be able to turn your service department around and ensure that everyone else you hire knows how to make your customers feel appreciated and well looked after.

Right now we will never bring our unit back to you for any service other than warranty, not even for winterising, because we don't want to give you any more of our money. All because of the attitude and the way we were treated by your service department.

If you know who I am from the specific details of my service issues and you want to contact me directly, please don't respond here. Lookup my email address on file and contact me directly, but I can't promise that we'll be willing to give you another chance.

To all of you out there that have had dealings with Rangeland Rv Balzac Alberta
    Do not Buy at this establishment unless you like drama and want to be ripped off!
    Please see attached letter to Forest River Manufacture of the Unit in Question in Indiana, Illinois
    This is an email copy of letter sent to the below mentioned responsable person at Forest River
    mailto:tstringfellow@forestriverinc.com

Mr. Stringfellow,
    I and have sent this letter to you on at least 3 occasions For my friend and bother who has seriously been stiffed by your dealer in Balzac, Alberta Canada and needless to tell you still no response. Knowing very well that by email a response is almost instantaneous. Therefore I am curious as to why myself or my brother have not even received a small message to say something like we are looking into your complaint and will communicate with you within a realistic timeframe regarding your RV and the damages to one of our Forest River units that have not to date been address by our dealer In Balzac, Alberta

Tell me Mr. Stringfellow, How hard it to respond to a client giving them at least some response.
    I have been in business and that for over 30 years in the health and beauty industry at the pharmaceutical level .And any and all letters or emails of from the end user where always responded to almost immediately then studied and taken care of one way or the other.

Sir do you know that a dissatisfied customer can be either a good word of mouth (Your best advertising tool) or the opposite! Well Sir to date you are not providing any response and that is not correct procedure for a company like Forest River. Wanting to increase profits on an annual basis.
    Dealing with issues of the end user is a must!

I would like to advise you that I myself have been treated like a sub class citizen and called a very unkind and rude name by your dealers Service manager (Russ) the brother of the supposed owner of Rangeland RV. I was appalled by this attitude and that simply because I had said to this fellow (Russ) that the work done was totally unacceptable on a new unit such as my brothers Less than 11 months old. I also overheard his foulmouthed remarks to my brother. Using the F word and far more.

I have recently read on the Internet comments from other people who also claim the same abuse from these people at Rangeland RV. This including Dania Filippeto supposedly the owner of said establishment. Who in my opinion has a motor mouth that needs to be cleaned up! I and two other people visitors in my home at the time of the call she made to my brother John Jetté regarding his RV and this because his phone was on Speakerphone. I must tell you we were all who heard her scream and over talk my brother even though he had given her ample time and listened to her then asked that she in turn listen to his side of the story she did not She simply started her screaming tantrum and arrogant and very rude behavior. We listening to this conversation where appalled that this women is even in business dealing with the public. I my belief this women has no common sense let alone people skills.

Sir, a response to my email would be greatly appreciated within a reasonably forthcoming timeframe.

Sincerely

Jeanne Jetté

Please see attached Hi lighted letter

Date 15/06/2013

Att: Mr. Todd Stringfellow
    Forest River

Good day my name is John Jette and I have purchased a fifth-wheel from Rangeland RV Addressed at 262110 Rang Road 10. BalzacAlberta .T0M 0E0 (Rockwood signature model #9289 WS on the 27/06/2013 And have been having warranty service problems from day one there were some small defects that needed to be fixed but the parts where long to get and then they were damaged and the only answer that I was getting is that I was the manufacturer fault (Forest river). Then after months of waiting they arrived the serviceman from rangeland came over and started the repairs to the RV. When he finished he got me to look at it but there were even more damages than before the repair so it was not accepted and they had to order more parts. In the meantime there were a few more problems in the unit (breaker .Ceiling carpet floor ceiling fan) I advised them in person about these new problems and they said that it would be repaired at the same time as the rest .So ok

Then no news for a long time so I started to E-Mail them to get the work done finally an answer after I told them that if I did not hear from them that I would be taking legal actions.

I went and had a talk with Dania J. Filippeto and her brother Russ and was told that they would get the repairs don. Russ personally came with the new repairman and took note and measured everything that he needed to do the repairs even the carpet and said that he would order everything ASAP then after more waiting he called and we made an appointment for me to drop the unit off for the second time on June 03 2013 for three days well I said that I will give you tell the 07 June 2013 to give you all the time to do the work. On that Friday June 7 2013 the repairs where done even worse than ever carpet not changed just cut at the gutter for the side outs and badly stapled back a white molding just nailed to the ceiling outside the bathroom and even hanging off the ceiling and now scratches on the doors and the rest not even done .After confronting Russ about the very very poor work done I was given the f… word and told to f…. Off my sister was called a B…. And much much more bad language I still stayed calm and asked him to resolve this situation then I was told to get the F…. Off the property and to take my piece of S… to and would not have any of my warranty work done here again .

Well I did not take the unit with me still hoping to get the situation resolved but the next morning Dania called at 11:30 am to tell me that they were delivering my unit to the campground (3 doors down from their dealership) a gave me the same as Russ her brother (no more work would be done by them) I still tried to resolve the situation but she would not let me speak and was talking over me so I had to talk even louder than her then she just hung up. All that I wanted was for Rangeland to give me the parts I needed that I had seen they had in stock and the carpet and I would do the repairs myself for I am a cabinet maker and have worked in the RV industry for 6 years as a teck on repair modification and building ( VIP bus star suite, police mobile unit and high end Coaches ) so I know how to do all the repairs and not damage a unit as they did .

All I am hopping for is that ForestRiver Stands behind your products and that we can resolve this nightmare together and please take note and disassociate your company form Rangeland RV for I will be going public on the net and news reports for this is not an ethical way to do business and there are too many complaints out there now on the net about Rangeland RV from many dissatisfied clients For myself I will be going all out at this point.

Yours truly

John Jette

If any more question please call me.

17th of Jun, 2013

These comments about Rangeland Rv and myself Dania Filippetto are absolutely not true!!! As a matter of fact the Rcmp have been contacted because Jean Jette the above said customer and his sister verbally abused my secretary onsite on the day of question. She was very scared and upset as Mr Jette and his sister verbally screamed and threatened her because I was not in the dealership of the time that they wanted to discuss their warranty issues. This customer is upset because Rockwood would not replace their carpet because he has many cigarette burn holed in his carpet and from him and feels the carpet should be replaced. These allegations are absolutely not true and the reason Forest River has not responded is because of the nature this client has conducted himself. We delivered his rv back to the campground he is living in due to his threats towards my staff we decided we would no longer do anymore warranty work for this client. We have tried to look after this clients issues as per Forest River's instructions but no matter what repair we do, he is not happy. The reason that this customer does not like his white moulding is because the moulding we put on the ceiling was in fact white but the rest of the rv's roof is so coated in yellow nicotine that it no longer matches any of the mouldings.WHEN FUTURE CUSTOMERS READ THIS BLOG, PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THE MANUFACTURER PAYS US TO DO WARRANTY WORK. AS YOU CAN SEE ABOVE WE TOLD THE CUSTOMER THAT WE WOULD DO NO MORE REPAIRS DUE TO HIS CONDUCT TOWARDS OUR STAFF. WE WOULD NOT TURN AWAY BUSINESS UNLESS IT WAS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. ADDITIONALLY WE ARE HERE TO LOOK AFTER OUR CLIENTS, NOT TURN THEM AWAY. Every single aspect of what this client is saying is completely false and not one part of it is true.

17th of Jun, 2013

Dania Right back at you Liar Liar as you can see I left in your remarks I guess all these people lie but you oh no????? Get a life you have been detected I left your coments to these people to be fair even to you! Blondie Duh...
    Search results 15 matching "Rangeland RV"
    Sort by: Date | Popularity | Natural Search
    Posted: 2013-04-10 by rangeland rv
    Worst Service Department
    comments posted back from Rangeland rv are not coming back from Russell. They are coming back directly from myself the owner Dania J Filippetto. Once again all the comments above I understand peoples frustrations. Most of these comments do not comment towards my staff being rude or having poor customer service but rather with complaints of issues that you are having with your rv from manufacturer defects...
    Posted: 2012-11-01 by rangeland will post my name
    Worst Service Department
    get an answer from Rangeland RV. the owner maybe checks in here more often than the actual service department at Balzac. All comments here is exactly what we experience from Rangland RV. come pick up your trailer, we can't find the problem. Customers really appreciate that. Service manager calls saying your trailer is fixed then a tech calls an hour later asking for details about the problems? I mention that I was informed that the problem was fixed already, the tech spills out the truth...
    Posted: 2012-10-29 by rangeland rv
    Posted: 2012-10-29 by rangeland rv
    Posted: 2012-07-22 by Teknocat
    Worst Service Department
    I too can vouch for Rangeland RV's very poor customer service. They very clearly do not give a rats ### about you once they have your money, they will not stand behind their products, and will find every excuse they can to have you pay for things that should be covered under warranty. Also, their customer service manager just gives nothing but attitude and has no customer service skills whatsoever...
    Rangleland RV Balzac Alberta (Complaint)
    Posted: 2012-06-07 by pbre
    Service Department
    worst service department ever, list of complaints too long to list, just don't go there.
    Posted: 2012-03-29 by Rockwood 840452
    Worst Service Department
    with my dealing at Rangeland RV would be a gross understatement. When my wife and I purchased a new 2012 Rockwood 5th Wheel from you on 22 June 2011 I expected that you would honour the written agreement in the Forest River owner's manual. Let's deal with the radio issue first. I expected the unit to operate as advertized (i...
    Check this out for more complaints about this unethical dealership
    https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/rangeland-rv-balzac-alberta-c456369.html#c1299197 1st of Nov, 2012 by rangeland will post my name 0 Votes

Have not have any good service, excepts salesperson who has ...moved on.
    27th of Dec, 2012 by RangelandSucks 0 Votes

23rd of Feb, 2013 by Mad in Alberta 0 Votes
    I have to agree to all comments above and add this one !

Problems now added are, Breakers are jumping to off all the time
    Floor in living area under carpet is lifting
    Celling above entree door is coming down
    All wall in bathroom area are pulling the celling finish off and sinking
    And too many more to mention
    will keep you all advised what will happen. (poor me not out of the woods yet )

Hello my name Is John Jette
    To the above !

Dania of Rangeland RV as you now you are at fault and are just trying to Save face I state that your service Manager Russ Spencer (brother) are not helping your company name so please keep commenting and as fare as you Say the ceiling is stained by nicotine well then this picture will resolve that for I is of the original smoke detector and the ceiling side by side with the molding in question and the
    public will be able to judge for themselves .As for your allegations of me and my sister been rude and screaming at your staff I Say (false) aced that they call you and to get you to come to the office and resolve the problem I Say (yes).
    As for the bad language of your brother (lots of that) and yes he was told that I was recording the conversation but the did not stop all the bad language and name calling to come out of his mouth (bad, very bad boy).

As for your clam of calling the RCMP I am looking forward on that one (can not wait)
    For any one wishing to join me on putting this Company abusive ways out into the open (public ) please feel Free to join my with your statements and contact info. E-Mail braveheartmerlin@hotmail.com