Rak Bank / salary advance eligibility

1 Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Dear Sir / Madam.
I, Sekhar Dharmarajan, is having a salary transfer account -[protected] since last three years with RAK bank and also has a STL with monthly installment 6561 AED with you. My current salary of 19847AED which is getting credited on 27th of every month. Since my STL was rescheduled in March I am unable to take any loan with any other banks. Hence I took a salary advance from my office on DEC 7th for 15903AED which will be recovered in three EMI starting from this month and hence the salary credited this month was 14546AED. I used to take alary advance from your bank since last 7 months. When my salary of 19847 is getting credited I used to get an advance of 12800 after taking the loan installment. When I applied for advance for this month system was showing only 2200 AED eligibility whereas I should be eligible for 7500AED at least. I called the phone banking and they asked me to go any branch. I went to UMM hurrair branch and met one customer service executive, Kapil-[protected], and showed my pay-slip and explained my situation. He mailed to operations and gave an answer that system is showing zero eligibility and cannot be changed. His attitude was not willing to help the customer. My mother is sick and I am in a distress situation to send some money to India urgently. Kindly do the needful to check and give me 5300 more advance to meet my immediate expenses.
Regards