Raintree VC / Trying to charge Special Assessment
The special assessment is one of many problems that RVC and prior to that Club Regina is guilty of. I have been a member since 97, I can't tell you the number of times I have been told that they are upgrading the resorts. I have complained numerous times, at the resort, by phone, letter and email. I never received the type of unit that I bought (they have changed unit names sine '97). The activities have been cut at the resorts, the units have been in need of repair for years. The big upgrade at Cancun (not much of an upgrade), is what was promised and shown in 97. After all my complaints, they gave me free points. My wife and I are 60 years old and have this unit almost 40 more years, what am I going to do with more points. I doubt that I will be able to walk up the Cancun hill at 100.
Last winter, my wife and I spent a week in an all inclusive on a beautiful beach in DR for less then the cost of a years maintenance at RVC. We are being ripped off-ANYTHING that we can do to address the issue of not only the SA but the second class resorts at first class prices I will be a part of.
More Raintree VC Complaints & Reviews
- Raintree - Trying to charge a &Special Assessment& 
- Raintree Vacation Club - fraud 
- Raintree Vacation Club - maintenance fees 
- Raintree - Letter to Doug Bech 
- Raintree Vacation Club - special assessment fraud 
- Raintree Vacation Club [RVC] - raintree vacation club lack of communication
- Raintree - raintree horrible experiencia
- Raintree - horrible experiencia con raintree
- Raintree Vacation Club - timeshare scam
- Raintree Vacation Club (RVC) - time share annual maintenance fees