Raintree — Special Fee
I got a statement from Raintree Vacation Club for an annual Special Fee. I live in Mexico and have seen other members of this timeshare in the US asking if this charge applies for members in Mexico, Yes it does. I have sent emails to RCV letting them know that there is no clause in the contract stating that they can charge special fees. From my point of view if this is a legal charge they don't need to "offer free points with RCI" they just apply what is mandatory by the contract. I got an email answering the same text that was included in the letter with the statement that some members had called for improvement in the facilities and internet at rooms. I was also warned that if I didn't pay this special fee I was not going to be able to use RCV's facilities and charges and fines would apply if I didn't pay on timely basis.
I tried calling their customer service call center in Mexico and they gave me a phone number in Houston, they claimed there is nothing they can do.
More Raintree Complaints & Reviews
- Raintree - Trying to charge a &Special Assessment& 
- Raintree Vacation Club - fraud 
- Raintree Vacation Club - maintenance fees 
- Raintree - Letter to Doug Bech 
- Raintree Vacation Club - special assessment fraud 
- Raintree Vacation Club - disappearing developer weeks 
- Raintree Vacation Club - special assessment fee for every other year memebership 
- Raintree Vacation/ Club Regina - flim flam 
- Raintree Vacation Club - 2nd request for special assesment 
- Raintree - Special assessment