Rainsoft / high price - poor quality
Our experience with our rainsoft watersoftener has been a bad one. We paid thousands of dollars for the softener and it has been a maintenance nightmare. Every couple of years it malfunctions where it runs its brine out on to the carpet. There seems to be no warranty that applies as we are always charged for parts and labor. The latest setback has been the timer that rainsoft no longer makes parts for. Their solution is a 800.00 updated controller that costs more than entire systems purchased elsewhere. My sister and her husband were in high pressure sales of watersofteners in the 80's. They scolded me for buying rainsoft when I bought my unit in '99. They said at the time there were better softeners out there for 600.00 Just because something costs more doesnt mean its better.
More Rainsoft Complaints & Reviews
- Rainsoft Water Softener - no money refund from rainsoft! 
- Rainsoft - beware of rainsoft equipment warranty! 
- Rainsoft - predatory and unethical sales techniques! 
- Rain Soft - Hidden fees 
- Rainsoft - need to know 
- Rainsoft - rainsoft system.
- Rainsoft - service
- Rainsoft - water filtration system
- Rain Soft - water softener
- Rain Soft - harassing phone calls