RADIUS MEDIA GROUP / REQUESTING FULL REIMBURSTMENT

1 155 HONEYWOOD DRIVESlidell, LA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 985-643-4655

Dear Administrator

On 04/26/2011, my checking acct. was debit $14.95 for an Unauthorized Charges relating to ESPN MAGAZINE. However, the $14.95 was reversed back to my acct. on 05/09/2011.But it caused my acct. to overdraft for $34.00, which my bankcharged me. I only deem it fair on your part, that you reimburst me for the overdraft fee I had to pay. I never requested the magazine. I was only interested in the product. I made that quiet clear to the rep. back in Feburary of 2011. Thank you in advance for your partial response to this matter.

Again Thanks
Gary ( not Jerry) Curtis

Comments

Ch
  26th of Apr, 2018

All of a sudden my 90 year old mother started getting Allure and Glamour and SHAPE. She did not know what they were or why she started getting them. She did order Consumer Digest Magazine. There must have been some box she had to check or uncheck that she was not aware of. For me, I know this is done but it is poor marketing. If I ordered 1 magazine that is all I want. Now I have to go to the trouble of cancelling all of them. And nowhere to be found in the magazine is there information on how to cancel!!!