Radio Shack — service
I purchased a cell phone and the insurance on my phone, in California. I then moved to Arizona and shortly after my phone started acting up so I took it back to Radio Shack and per their policy they were going to ship it back to the warranty department and then send me a gift card (via email) to purchase a new phone. I did all the leg work and created the claim. All I needed to do was return it to the store (off Bell Road in Surprise) and they would overnight it for me. I dropped it off Sunday night and was told it will go out Monday and I would have my gift card Monday evening, Tuesday at the latest. Tuesday rolls around and still no card so I called the store. They had no information so they were going to check on it for me and call me back. 20 minutes later no response so I called them back. Turns out the person who took in my phone lost my information and never printed the FedEx air-bill so my phone was just sitting there. There was no real apology or going the extra mile. I am now hostage to Radio Shack and will not have any time to get a replacement phone for at least 2 weeks. This has been the WORST experience ever and I will definitely not do business with Radio Shack again. They totally dropped the ball and offered no solution aside from taking the package to a FedEx drop off, which was NEXT DOOR to their store after I offered to come down and do all the legwork for them. Even at that I will not get my gift card until it's basically too late. At this point, i would rather the money back instead of a gift card because I do not wish to spend another dime at any Radio Shack Store.
More Radio Shack Complaints & Reviews
- Radio Shack - wrongful firing! 
- Radio Shack Replacement Service Plan - failure to replace insured headphones 
- Radio Shack - insurance ploy 
- Radio Shack - tv converter box 
- Radio Shack - they don't give refunds on toys 
- RadioShack - unauthorized charges 
- Radio Shack - poor customer service!
- RadioShack.com - god sake do not waste your money on expedited shipping
- Radio Shack - unprofessional & misinformed manager
- RadioShack - sexual harrassment taken lightly