Quiznos / Rude employee

Federal Way
I experienced a very rude employee at Store #2040 in Federal Way, WA on Feb 26, 2009. I was the only customer at 10:30am. I ordered two sandwiches, with a coupon for "Buy One, Get One Free". When they went to ring up the coupon, the clerk couldn't read the promotion code on the bottom of the coupon because I had accidentally cut it a little close, cutting off the bottom half of the five digit code. I had the other coupons with me and pieced them together so you could make out the code, but the lady said, "Corporate won't accept that." I asked her if she had a piece of scotch tape, and we could tape it together. She said, "I don't have any tape. Why don't you just use the other coupon." By that time, I was getting a little irritated because she was being so petty. I told her, "Because the coupons are not the same. That one is 'Buy a drink and a sandwich, get a sandwich free'." Then she said, "So you wouldn't pay a $1 to get a free sandwich?". Now I am getting mad. "No! I have a coupon and this is the one I want to use." She said, "I don't HAVE to accept any coupon." So, I said, "I don't HAVE to shop here, " and headed for the door. She yelled after me, "Your sandwiches are ready. Are you going to just waste them?" I told her, "You eat them or throw them away. I don't care." I went to another Quiznos a couple miles away and used the coupon, no problem, but, Rude Quiznos Lady @ Store #2040...hope you enjoyed your lunch. You'll never see me again.

N  18th of Nov, 2009 by
Sounds to me like someone is too young to be going to quizno's without adult supervision. She was not rude, she was going by policy. Why does no equal rude. They won't accept the coupon so you can't use it. Those sandwiches went to waste because you were acting chiidish.
N  30th of Nov, 2013 by
two things. the owner/cashier give you a nice b/s routine. they can ring up the coupon in several ways, normally they have copies of the roll out and in that roll out they have the coupon code or ring up the discount for the second sub or whatever you wanted. the second thing is your lousy attitude, you left food on the table, food that is not available in many countries around the world and those children probably never will have a chance to eat a sub. hope you can live the rest of your miserable life with this. on the other hand, i owned a fast food restaurant and when we have people change a sandwich for X reason, that sandwich will go to the homeless. you little brat, i hope you starve for a couple of days and will appreciate food that you are now throwing away. Your parents are probably those that don't discipline children and let them do whatever the f**** they want and bother the crap out of everybody else.

Quiznos Logo Quiznos