Quicken Loansmisleading fraudulent

When i contacted quicken loans about a refinance on my house they were given all the facts. Being self employed, i provided to them upfront all the details regarding the refinance including tax returns and pay income verifications along with detailed bank statements.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Tulsa, OK They said it would be no problem what so ever, but after funding them upfront costs it then ran into numerous issues and they collected a "processing" fee, but unable to secure the loan. The induced me to make this payment then turned around after i was baited and they offered another program which was more costly and double the interest rate. Never do business with this company it is a rip off

Rw
Dec 29, 2014

Comments

• Qu
      Jan 08, 2015

Hi, we would like to look into your situation with our team. Could you please email us at [protected]@quickenloans.com?

• Mi
      Feb 02, 2015

I was called by Quicken loans and lead to believe I qualified for a loan modification after giving personal details by phone in 11/14.
    After an extensive and long phone interview with a very positive tone, they "out of the clear blue" told me I don't qualifiy currently; if anything change they would call me back. I received a phone message to call them in 1/15 but at the time was pursuing another option which eventually failed.
    Imagine how happy I was to hear from them today by phone, offering me a loan: I spent a total of 29 minutes with them on the phone only to have the same thing happen again; they lead me on then turned me down.
    I cannot understand how such a company can get get good ratings.They should do heir homework before calling a client they had promised to call again only if the loan could now be potentially approved.