Quicken Loans / advance fees
My wife had filled out on line that we were looking to refinance and consolidate, which quicken loans responded to.in her conversation with gregg scott on 9/11/08 he had talked her into a loan, that did not fit our needs, and had her put an adavce fee down of $350.00 to secure the loan interest rate at that time. Now here in lies the problem. A: my wife used my credit card to do so, without my knowledge. B: at no time did scott gregg say this was non_refundable, something my wife would have come to me at that time for my input. C: papers were filled out by quicken loans on my behalf, without my consent d: after I became involved I talked to scott gregg and told him that I didn't feel the loan was in our best interest and notified by e-mail and voice mail. E: scott gregg left me to believe that I could get my monies back and referred me to nick in customer service, at which time nick told me I wasn't going to get my money back.
Now I am asking you, to do what you can to prevent this from happing to other people in the future, and am wondering if I have any other recourse.
Thanks for your time
More Quicken Loans Complaints & Reviews
- Quicken Loans - former employee 
- Quicken Loans - fraud and scam 
- Quicken Loans - got me to commit by giving the wrong figures 
- Quicken Loans - fraudulent company 
- Quicken Loans - $500.00 deposit 
- Quicken Loans - mortgage on a home.
- Quicken Loans - refinance a home mortgage
- Quicken Loans - mortgage late filing fee charges
- Quicken Loans - quicken loans continuous calls
- Quicken Loans - harassing calls on refinance