Quicken Loans / working for them is a joke

I am an employee of quicken loans and let me tell you, all the people reading this across the country, some things that you need to know. First and foremost, quicken loans fees are much higher than any other lender. Why? Because the company wants to make money, period. they tell us employees to tell the clients some ### about "you’re paying for first class service, we are the best, blah blah blah" when it comes down to it, they just work us likes dogs there and then have "training " to try to 'sell' the client and get the deal. Its a shady company.

Va

Comments

30th of Jul, 2008

Do you know a warren coleman? He was my rep and suckered me into signing...then want to take $500.000 from me for backing out of the deal. I am going through my husband and father, both, dying of Cancer and he knew it. Then he intensified the pressure to secure the sale. what a joke.

• Ji
      27th of Aug, 2008

Warren is an excellent loan representative, and this allegation is totally false. The woman actually admitted to Warren that this was false and said that she would post a retraction! Where is it??? That's terrible that someone is able to post something like this that is a lie, and is affecting Warren's reputation, which is pristine.