Quick Credit Report / money taken out of my account

Hebburn, England, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom Review updated:

I have only browsed the website to find that quick credit score, have taken £29.90 out of my account without my permission or me signing any thing to say they can. Can anyone give me any advice how to get my money back I have been on there web site telling them its illegal and not to take any more money out of my account and told them to put the money back into my account. But if any one can tell me what to do to get the money back I will be very greatfull. Kind regards glyn

Ja

Comments

• Gi
      24th of Jan, 2011

there should be a law against this if anyone know the amswers please post

• Mi
      24th of Jan, 2011

Usually sites like that enroll you in an automatic monthly charge for their services; it's the only way to get a free credit report (or get it for only $1). Call and cancel whatever subscription they signed you up for...there's always a disclaimer when you sign up and if there isn't, then it is illegal.

• Ad
      27th of Jan, 2011

Hello,

I am a representative from Adaptive Affinity Ltd (which operates the Quick Credit Score program). Membership confirmation is dependent on entering the necessary information on our sign up pages; there is no other way that you would have become a member. We always ensure that our product offerings are clearly set out on our sign up pages and our aim is always to be transparent in all that we do.

Upon successful sign up to our programme we always ensure that all key information is sent to our members to the email address they used to join the programme including repeating information on the ways that you can cancel membership. Where a cancellation request has been received by us, it is effective within 48 hours and no further payments are made towards the membership.

Adaptive Affinity’s professional Customer Service team is standing by if you wish to discuss this matter or anything else in relation to our programmes. You (and all other readers of this post) may use any one of the following methods to contact us to gain more information on our products and services:

1. Call +44 (0) 870 143 2343
    2. Visit http://www.adaptiveaffinity.com/faq.html
    3. Post your questions or concerns on our forum: www.adaptive-affinity.com.

Kind regards,