Quality Slate Signs / They are in business at least for taking peoples money

1 Quality Slate | 29 Centenary Court | BeddauPontypridd Wales Mid Glamorgan, United Kingdom Review updated:

So not get stuck in the same situation as me. They have a very good website and design tool - its all a con. My order was placed 26 Nov 15 and I had a confirmation e-mail from WorldPay. Then I had a confirmation e-mail saying a proof was sent. I sent several e-mails as no proof was sent. Proof finally arrived 2nd Dec and was told that sign made and had been dispatched. Then an apology due to technical difficulties that they could not send proof, strange as they said it was made. I now send them an e-mail every day requesting an update. Never get a response. I then decided to contact them through there website to make a new order with a different e-mail address. Success, they are in business at least for taking peoples money. I made out I wanted a number of large signs and approximately 11 e-mails were traded. I thought I would try to find out if they were still trading in case Trading Standards should be involved. Don't deal with them at all stay well clear. Be Warned!!!

Re
Jan 22, 2016

Comments

• Jf
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Quality Slate Signs - Stakes for sign
    Risby
    United Kingdom

I ordered a sign nearly 6 months ago with ground stakes
    After i received a sign i mentioned I did not received a staked sign
    (Manor Cottage) I asked for a correction or stakes or answer but no response now for 6 months!, irrespective of e mails and phone calls