QS Supplies / Damaged goods not replaced

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Don't buy anything from this company.We received damaged stock which they refuse to replace. We have e-mailed photos of the damage three times now but they refuse to admit they sent us damaged goods.We received a toilet with a crack in the side, the box had been opened an the cistern was missing (which we still haven't received). The customer service is terrible, they are not interested in your problem and they put the phone down when you ask them for a refund. What a bunch of arrogant, rude offensive people. We are going to complain to Leicester Trading Standards and try and claim our money back somehow. This company should not be allowed to trade - looking at the number of very poor reviews and bad experiences many many people have had.

Sc

Comments

6th of Nov, 2012

Hi,

I phoned Leicestershire Trading standards about them and they said they knew all about this company. I outlined my issues and got a reference number.
    Not surprisingly, when I informed QS Supplies I'd done this is a recorded delivery letter, I got my refund.
    It's a hassle to go through but it was the only way I'd have got my money back

Don't give up

11th of Nov, 2012

This is an uncle and two nephew operation, just three people running this business and two phone lines coming in.
    I am a local plumber in Leicester and i go to their shop often and I have seen nothing but complaints and how they are proud to fob customers and refunds.
    Call local consumer advice number to add to their file 08454 04 0506. they compare notes and the favorite way to deal with telephone complaints are to pass the call to the other with a gesture to cut the call or avoid refund. All trades man know of their refund policy which is non or least as possible despite selling faulty or wrong items or uncertain delivery times.
    One nephew Touseef also known as Shaf takes gloats how he does not have to pay and there are no come backs from dissatisfied customers because its very easy to find people on the net looking for cheapest deals regardless of quality.

• Ro
      18th of Apr, 2016

I totally agree, this company should be closed down. They are a total fraud, no customer service, deliver part orders then don't complete please please avoid this "shower" like acid. Their prices are easily matched and if they fail to deliver complete then your order is more expensive when you end up repurchasing replacement or missing items from another supplier.