QOO10 / feel being cheated
I have placed an order to buy a Micro SD Card, Order number [protected], and it suppose from a South Korea (stated in their advertisement). However, when I checked on the shipping information and I found out it Actually from China. I did questioned the vendor but they just said if I am not happy then can refund. After I received the item and found out the Micro SD card is not functioning, and it just like those Fake product from China and totally not working. I feel being cheated and some need to send it back to the vendor and I borne all the courier cost to Singapore and Back to China but got nothing and just waste Money and time.
May I know How to react on this as I thought QOO10 should be a safe platform and us to buy things but End up still being cheated and feel not safe.
Can I take any action or i have to borne all the cost while i being cheated?
More QOO10 Complaints & Reviews
- QOO10 - 13 mobile. sg 
- Qoo10 Singapore & 13mobile.net - item not received 
- QOO10 - please do not buy from seller - cocomo sg 
- Qoo10.com - scammers 
- QOO10 - q0010 singapore - items not received after 3 months and response from seller 
- QOO10 - case number 198048607
- QOO10 - smallest bluetooth earpiece / v4.0 / noise cancellation / clear sound
- QOO10 - I am complaining about the service at your call centre from singapore call amir
- QOO10 - refund my order
- QOO10 - compliant qoo10 customer service personal bad and horrible