QOO10 / (buyers beware) please avoid seller: binaryzone

1 Singapore

Seller: https://www.qoo10.sg/shop/BinaryZone
Purchase: 5 socks
(https://www.qoo10.sg/item/SOCKS-0-90-FLAT-PRICE-FREE-MILO-CUBES-%EC%9C%A0LADIES-BABIES-MEN%EC%9B%83-SOCKS/552545682?banner_no=1305330)

What went wrong: 2 out of 5 orders were sent wrong, but seller insisted they are correct, and deliberately block buyer from further inquiry

I ordered socks on 3rd Dec. Socks were only stamped posted on 15 Dec (Seller deliberately sent out only after 2 weeks to prevent cancellation of order). I received socks on 19 Dec. To my horrors, 2 out of 5 orders are wrong. 1 wrong colour and 1 wrong design entirely. There was actually another wrong order - seller claimed navy is actually the light blue socks that I received (but I shall take seller's word for it). I sent an inquiry to Seller asking him to resend the orders. He blocked me entirely. Even the qoo10 was unable to help.

On 29th Dec 2017, I decided to post a bad ratings review to bring to attention of fellow buyers to be cautious from buying from such seller. Immediately, the seller posted 13 good reviews to hide my one bad review. The next day on 30th Dec 2017, the seller remove all reviews posted on the 29th Dec (including my bad ratings review and his 13 fake reviews all posted by himself) - please see photo evidence.

Cons from ordering from this seller
1. Slow delivery - 3 weeks
2. Seller had deliberately send items only after 2 weeks - so that even if you want to cancel order (after waiting for so long) it's already past 2 weeks. so just wait for your items to come.
3. Seller deliberately block all inquires after your 1st inquiry - I'm not the first person to mention this. Another buyer (in one of the feedback/reviews) also mentioned that the seller blocked him/her after his inquiry even though the buyer was not rude.
4. Seller insisted that he/she is correct even though he sent 2 out of 5 wrong items (see photo evidence and shipping order)
5. Anti-slip boat socks (i ordered 2 pairs) are very thin - should not buy unless buyers prefer thin socks

Conclusion: If nothing went wrong, good. However, if seller sent wrong items, it is up to buyers to bear the cost.
Because in such cases, seller is always right. Raising a dispute only wastes own time - as seller insists that he/she is right, and qoo10 can't assist.

Socks are cheap. But in the end half my orders were incorrect, so i actually paid more. It's a matter of integrity. Seller sent incorrect items (not just one item), but did not rectify his mistake. But seller was adamant that he was right so what can I say?

After seeing the seller engaging in such tactics:-
1. Refusing to admit that orders were sent wrongly even though there is photo evidence against shipping order
2. Posting 13 good reviews to hide my one bad ratings and truthful review
3. Removing my bad ratings review and his 13 fake good reviews (all posted by him)
You can know that such sellers cannot be trusted to do the right things.
Such dishonest seller should be made aware to everyone.

Please beware of him!