[Resolved] Purolator — vista print business supplies
When I initially ordered my supplies, I selected the option for it to be mailed by Canada Post because I have a PO Box, however when I got my confirmation email I noticed they went ahead and used Purolator.
I called as soon as I noticed to give them my physical address and the guy from their customer service team told me to call back with the address later when it says "delivered" on their online tracking so I did just that a few days later. When I did, the customer service guy tells me that I already called with the address and was quite rude and treated me as though I work for him and calling me a liar saying I gave them that address, which I did not. The address they delivered it to was 10 minutes from my home and they just left the package at a gas bar door step. I paid $45 for the contents that the driver just dumped anywhere because he didn't care. Thankfully vista print is reprinting the same contents and resending free of charge to the correct address
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Purolator Customer Care's Response, Dec 12, 2018
I sincerely apologize for the issues surrounding your shipment. I would like to forward this complaint to management. Please email us at customer.[protected]@purolator.com for further assistance.
More Purolator Complaints & Reviews
- Purolator Canada - purolator canada - sucks, incompetent, lazy drivers, no customer service, seniors hide 
- Purolator Canada - bad service 
- Purolator Canada - ridiculous policies - or incompetent employees? 
- Purolator - poor delivery service and tracking 
- Purolator Canada - lost packages - again! 
- [Resolved] Purolator - unethical behavior
- [Resolved] Purolator - courier service
- Purolator - delivery / pick up service
- Purolator - terrible customer service! 
- Purolator - delivery delay and ridiculous customer service