Purolator / shipping

I was supposed to have my order be delivered as "same day shipping" called the company and they confirmed I would receive on Friday, which I did not. I called Purolator and they told me I'd have it on Monday, I did not. They mentioned that it went on the truck. Then today - Tuesday they tell me its been sent out when I called them at least three times to have it held because I cannot wait for them to waste my time. This package was needed for a project - I am a student. Disappointed and angry with how lazy and unprofessional they are. For more than three days the package had been on a truck and they didn't think of taking it off. Now I have to wait today, who knows if I actually get my package early enough.

• Purolator Customer Care's Response, Jan 30, 2018

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Would it be possible to email your tracking # to customer.[protected]@purolator.com so that we can look into the situation and assist in having this delivered as soon as possible?

Jeremie
    Social Media Coordinator / Customer Care Team

Purolator Inc.
    E-mail: customer.[protected]@purolator.com
    www.Purolator.com

• Updated by johndoey, Jan 30, 2018

I've already contacted someone to assist and found this, and their help to be unreliable. This is supposed to be same day shipping and I'd like my money back because I did not get the shipping that was promised - I still have not received my package and your services have wasted too much of my time. Next time take the package off the wrong truck if there is a sorting error instead of wasting two days leaving it in there and letting the truck leave without checking whether or not people wanted to pick up their package with regrets to shipping in the first place

Jo