Purolator / never received my package.

Canada Review updated:

I was patiently waiting for shipping time because I knew that all the commotion about the strike and all, which I completely understand. If anything I was expecting it to come late. Constantly checking my tracking number to see if anything has happened recently which is very interesting to watch. On the July 13, I woke up around 9:20 am and check on my phone to see where the package is at. Was pleasantly surprise that it has already been delivered to my front door about a couple of minutes ago (9:19am to be exact). I decided to go brush my teeth and then pick it up from my door. Expecting my beautifully placed package from a carrier that I have never received from before, but only to find out that there is nothing there. I immediately check around my house to see if there has been anything miss placed.

I rush to my computer and go to "Live Chat" and was told that there will be a trace specialist to find where it went..

About a day later I was contacted to my E-Mail and gave all the information about my package.. 5 DAYS later I check my mail and found out that Purolator couldn't find my package and that it was delivered without a signature or "under OSNR" as well as the case is closed and that it was supposedly removed from my address after it was delivered.

SPECIFIC TEXT: We have confirmed that this was delivered to the correct address under to OSNR that was placed on the package by the sender, At this time I will need to close this case, it appears it may have been removed from your address after the delivery occurred .

Now my friend and I ordered the exact same item but from different websites that are owned by the same company. Both at the exact same time. My package was delivered approximately 5-6 hours earlier than his was later that day, which I thought was a little odd considering we live 2 kilometers apart. My friends package was delivered while he was sitting very close to the door inside. There was NO doorbell ring, knock or ANYTHING. He opened the door and just found it sitting there with no supervision.

My dad even said that they will ring the doorbell.. which makes me doubt myself that it was delivered at all.

$300 tossed in the trash.

It has been a total of 6 days after the "supposed" delivery, I have no clue on what to do, please help.

Xj
Jul 19, 2016

Comments

• Mr
      Jul 21, 2016

The exactly same thing happened to me last month. You can read it here: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/purolator-lost-shipment-worth-nearly-300-c811586.html

Good luck!

• Mr
      Jul 21, 2016

The exactly same thing happened to me last month. Since my shipment was insured by Amazon.ca, I was able to get the replacement. If your shipment wasn't insured, you can file a claim with Purolator, but I wouldn't hold my breath you'll get anything from those thieves. You can also file a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau, which should really screw up their reputation.

Good luck!

• Xj
      Jul 21, 2016

Talked to the company I bought from and basically said that they can't do anything because it was already "delivered". Bullcrap. Anyone could trail the truck and go window shopping on all packages. Can't even ring a door bell or anything. Losing 300$ because of carelessness. I checked minutes after it was delivered and now i'm empty handed.