[Resolved] Purolator — lack of interest in my delivery
I purchased a mattress, it was to be delivered on Jan. 13th, at least that's what the tracking showed, on the 12th I was very buzzy with doctor appointments, of course that is when they where here ? I called them & arranged to get it re-delivered on Monday the 16th, waiting till 1 pm I call them to see when I will be getting it, it's not out for delivery so that's two strikes on them & I still don't have a mattress, then he want's to deliver it Tuesday the 17th after telling him I won't be home 3 or 4 times it finally sinks in his tiny brain, he now say's wed the 19th ? I say for sure, he responds we will try ??????? what the hell, I guess to be continued LOL! what a bunch of M####s, they make Canada post look like genius's, never again what a sad excuse for a business,
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Purolator Customer Care's Response, Jan 17, 2017
Thank you for your feedback.
I’m sorry for the delay in the redelivery of your mattress.
You can send the tracking number to customer.[protected]@purolator.com, we’ll be able to confirm the delivery date.
Customer CareTeam/ Purolator Inc.
E-mail: customer.[protected]@purolator.com / Twitter Handle: @PurolatorHelp
More Purolator Complaints & Reviews
- Purolator Canada - purolator canada - sucks, incompetent, lazy drivers, no customer service, seniors hide 
- Purolator Canada - bad service 
- Purolator Canada - ridiculous policies - or incompetent employees? 
- Purolator - poor delivery service and tracking 
- Purolator Canada - lost packages - again! 
- [Resolved] Purolator - unethical behavior
- [Resolved] Purolator - courier service
- Purolator - delivery / pick up service
- Purolator - terrible customer service! 
- Purolator - delivery delay and ridiculous customer service