Purolator / delivery

London Ontario, CA

Stay away from this nightmare of a company. I have had nothing but frustration in dealing with them.
So on the first day of expected package delivery I waited around all day only to get an e-mail from them saying it was too heavy for delivery and that I had to set up a specific time for delivery. Which I did, for the next morning. Not only did it not come during the agreed upon time, but it didn't arrive all day. I phoned again, and spoke to their call centre in N.B., they had zero clue as to why it did not arrive, why they did not honour their appointment, or when I could expect my package. Utterly useless.
So now its day 3 of expected delivery and I still know nothing, and no package. As far as I'm concerned they can send the package back, and the whole lot of them can go to hell for wasting my time.

• Purolator Customer Care's Response, Nov 24, 2017

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am very sorry for the inconveniences.

Would it be possible to email me your tracking number and details of the incident to customer.[protected]@purolator.com? I will review and follow up with you directly.

Vincent
    Social Media Coordinator /Customer CareTeam
    Purolator Inc.
    E-mail: customer.[protected]@purolator.com

• Updated by Purolatorsucks, Nov 24, 2017

That must be a standard Purolator response.
    When I e-mailed them the details they responded with more blah blah blah, your file has been elevated crap.
    A package goes missing, and they treat it with all the urgency of a snail race. It is now past noon on day 3 and still no one from Purolator can figure out what is going on, where my package is, when it will be delivered, or explain to me the [censor] they call a delivery service.
    These people do not even have enough class to be embarrassed by their unbelievable incompetence.
    At this point I really wish they would send my package back to Best Buy, where I will get a refund. And in the future I will know to avoid online shopping at Best Buy, and avoid Purolator like the bloody plaque.

Pu