[Resolved] Purolatordelivery

I've been expecting an important delivery and have been home waiting for it as I know what time the delivery's normally show up at my building. I checked the status at 525pm and it said out for delivery. At 528pm I received a message that delivery was attempted and delivery would be attempted again next business day. Delivery was NOT attempted because I have been here waiting for it. I live in a condo and the concierge is not responsible to accept packages, it is the responsibility of the driver to buzz my suite if the concierge is not there. Just because the driver is in a hurry it is not acceptable to not attempt delivery.

This is the second time this has happened and this time it is unacceptable!

• Resolution Statement

• Purolator Customer Care's Response · Apr 28, 2017

Hi Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. I’m very sorry for the inconvenience this caused.

Would it be possible to email your tracking number to customer.[protected]@purolator.com so that we can follow up on it? If possible, please also include the tracking number for the previous time this happened.

Jeremie