Pure Medical Spa / Bad customer svc

1 Lynnwood, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 425-673-5802

This compnay is a fraud. They have gone through 8 managers in the last year alone. The managers will sell you packages and then the regional manager who is really stupid and unqualified (his name is JT) will take all the services awaya nd will refuse to refund anything. It is a company that loves to take your and are really sweet when they sell you bogus packages and then will refuse to treat you. The equipment will be constantly broken or you will be misbooked.

They performed a few treatments that were against my skin protocol and even then they will refuse to refund anything. Also, they have filed bankruptcy but are continuing to hard sell packages(those will be no good once they are out of business).

Bewar of this Med Spa!

Comments

• Ne
      8th of Feb, 2010

I am very dissapointed also about PURE MED SPA, I paid 2, 700.00 dollars in Sacramento CA. I trusted the place because it was in Downtown plaza mall, the staff was real friendly while trying to sell the packet to me but it all turned around. They basicly discounted it like half the amount of what I paid. After 2 sessions. ( the 2nd session the laser machine over heated and they burned my face. I had red spots all over my neck but was told it was normal because I had long hair there and they couldnt cut it down dont know why. They told me to wait and book my appointment in about a month because of the damage they caused it needed to heal a little. Anyway, when I called they scheduled it for Oct 31st of 2008. On the 31st I get a phone call from the nurse that asks me to reschule because its halloween night and she would like to be with her children. I was sympathetic I told her not to worry and that I would call back and reschudle. After that, I called multiple times and I would either get a voicemail, busy signal or someone saying that they are too busy and they will call me back..well that never happend nobody ever called me back..someone has my 2700 dollars. Not too many people have 2700 hundred thats just laying around. I thought I used it for good cause but was wrong. I also called their corporate office and have a letter from them saying that they are unable to process my refund at this time. Whatever that means. I have all receipts to prove what I paid. If anyone knows any info please contact me at tfilev@hotmail.com

Thanks alot.

• Sh
      14th of Feb, 2010

I am beyond myself with the run around that I and others have received. I have been with this company through four name changes: Nuvo, Illumity, Pure and now Brite Smile Brite Skin. All of these company's have filed bankruptcy and I feel strongly that this latest one will also follow suite. If they do file, any remaining services or money we have still vested in packages will be gone.
    I have personally been burnt with scars remaining, continually lied to. I have had my package changed by numerous employees with each their own opinion of what services I should really be receiving. In their benefit the package was changed to much less expensive services, but of course with no refund for the difference in price. I have two wonderful boys that I have to provide care for during my appointment time; which means I had to pay my babysitter for numerous appointments that I would show up for, but were not put on the books or they were running so late I could not wait. All of this stress, time and money out the window and I'm left with no posative results.
    The point is I could go on and on about my negative experience, but as I can see I am NOT alone.
    Please do not put any more money into the hands of this untrustworthy company.
    I live in Everett, WA and am looking to file for arbitration, so if their is anyone who is interested in chatting more about this and your individul experience please feel free to email me.
    I am really sorry to all of you that have also had a awful experience.
    shannon.lboyce@gmail.com

• Mi
      9th of Apr, 2010

SWEET. I AM IN THE PORTLAND AREA. SEEMS LIKE QUITE A FEW OF US WERE TAKEN. MISTYSCHLEGEL@COMCAST.NET. I GUESS IT IS TIME TO GO TO WORK. ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE?